two // b.m

Hi, it's me again ;D

At first i'm not sure about continuing this story, you know, i don't even think people will like it so my goal was only 50 reads. But BOOM i got 400+ reads like wow thats so cool, the comments are positive and im so excited to write again. 

-----------------------------

I drive alone to the cafe where I met Adam yesterday. At first Naomi wants to join me, but she  has a date with her boyfriend Scott, and he will pick her up at our house. So she stays at home. 

I see him behind the glass window from inside my car. He sits exactly in the seats I took yesterday. Coincident? I don't think so. He looks so much happier than yesterday. He must be took a lot of rest after I left him. I get out of my car and walk in quickly. To be honest, I feel excited about this.

"Oh hi, Bridgit!" Adam stands up to greet me, his smile looks so warm and those hazel eyes... I just can't stop looking at them. I wake up and control myself, I give him a little wave and just sit across him. "How do you do?"

"I'm great, thanks. And you? I guess you have enough sleep last night, huh?"

"I probably am. I mean, I don't have to work on weekend so I can wake up anytime I want," he grins. Suddenly, a brunet guy come to our table bringing two cups of latte. Then he sits next to Adam. "Oh and I brought a friend if you don't mind. He's also an announcer, yeah that's how I knew him. This is Shane."

"Shane."

"Bridgit."

Shane smiles at me. I smile back. His eyes are also hazel, bur darker. And there I am in the middle of cool guys with none of words to say. Another awkward and creepy silence at the same place. Then I realize I have not order anything. 

"Would you excuse me guys, I want to order a drink," I stand up and grin at them. 

"Let Shane accompanies you," Adam pushes Shane aside and he looks pretty confuse.

"It's unnecessary though. I can do it myself."

"Ya, she's not a little girl anymore-"

"-Be a gentleman to a lady like her, Shane!" Adam interrupts him. Now I'm the one whose looks very confuse here. I just turn around and left them behind, then suddenly Shane chases after me. 

"He's right. I should be a gentleman, sorry."

Alright so, he is cute. I have only met him for like ten minutes, but he is cute.

"I really can do it myself. We're just like 10 steps away from our seat there, no one's gonna kidnap me. But thanks anyway."

He grins. I do not really know how to talk to new people so you can clarified me as an awkward person, and I can not handle this situation. Why am I have to be in the same situation for two days in a row?

I order a green tea frappe, the weather is kinda hot outside and I think I always have a different drinks on each weather. Shane shuts his head down staring at his shoelaces with his hands deep in the pocket. If I may say this once again, he is cute.

"Adam just texted me, he's in the toilet," he checks his phone. "Why is he becoming so weird?"

"You don't know how we met yesterday, he was so creepy," we take a seat across to each other. His eyes tells me to tell him about it. "It was raining, and he came with wet clothes and tired face. He got insulted just because I unconsciously stare at him. Then he became so nice in the evening."

"Evening?"

"Yes, I don't know how he could find me on Twitter."

He nods as he gets it. "Oh... that explain why he was busy typing last night. We are roommates. And yeah, he came home with wet clothes but also with a big smile on his face."