Leo Tsukinaga ♡ Reader

I would like to dedicate this one to another one of my friends, Mac! <3

She loves Leo so I decided to write up a little something for her :>

On with the story~

❥ ~~

(Y/n) was asked to stay after school by the teachers, alongside some other students, in order to clean the classrooms. Unlike in America, Japan schools have no janitors, so students often tidied up after school hours. Luckily, (y/n) was assigned to a classroom with her crush, Leo Tsukinaga. Leo always seemed so cheerful, but (y/n) was suspicious. At times, his cheeky smile seemed to be one big facade. She was hoping she could spend time getting to know him more, it was the perfect opportunity after all.

"Room 206, huh?" Leo smiled while walking through the halls with (y/n). He had bounce in his steps, which (y/n) found to be adorable. He was about to take a turn at the end of the hall before (y/n) pulled him back. "Leo, that leads to the 100 rooms silly." She giggled before letting go of his wrist. "For a third year, you seem to not know the school very well."

Leo nervously coughed into his sleeve and scratched the back of his neck. "Ahah, I spend most of my time composing songs anyways. Maybe I need an orientation again!" He chuckled and proceeded to walk the other direction. "Hey, c'mon!" Leo didn't turn around but waved his hand back at her; a motion inviting her to walk alongside him. (Y/n) hurried along and was delighted to be able to spend time with the boy of her dreams.

When they arrived at the classroom, the first thing Leo did was snatch a chalk from the blackboard and started to draw himself. "H-Hey Leo we came here to clean y'know!" (Y/n) sat on a desk while watching Leo in amusement. "I know, I know... Gee you sound like Izumi-kun right now." Leo tossed a chalk at her with a smile. "Here!" He waited her to join him at the front of the classroom. (Y/n) walked over and nervously smiled at him then looked at the blackboard with a blank expression. "Hmm? What're you waiting for (y/n)?" He took her hand into his and moved hers towards the blackboard. She felt her face burn up at his touch. Leo drew a little heart using her hand.

"I'm really glad I get to spend time with you today, (y/n)" Leo took his hand off of hers and looked at the floor. "I don't get to talk to many other people very often." He leaned his back against the blackboard and disappointedly smiled at himself. (Y/n) leaned down a little to get a look at his face. She frowned once she saw his pained expression. "Leo... What's wrong?" (Y/n) gently asked him with worry and concern. In reply, Leo's breath hitched and his eyes started to tear up. "Leo-kun...?" (Y/n) started to panic at the sudden wave of ache that phased Leo.

"I'm sorry (y/n)... It's just- I want to spend time with everyone, so badly. I drown in work... I put all my time and effort into composing for Knights that I feel like... I'm losing myself." He shamefully admitted and longingly gazed into (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes. "I'm just so glad to be with you here right now... As stupid as that is to get emotional over." Leo softly chuckled and pulled (y/n) forward into a loving embrace. (Y/n) slowly wrapped her arms around him as well and softly smiled onto the crook of his neck. She dreamt of being held like this, I'm sure everyone dreams of it too. (Y/n) was so glad to be in Leo's arms, his embrace was warm and sincere. "Leo, it's not stupid to be stressed about something like that... You do so much for Knights, I'm sure they appreciate all the things you do. I do as well." (Y/n) gently ran her fingers through his hair and for the first time in forever, Leo was able to relax.

He then kissed (y/n) passionately and held her close. He loved her. He had since he first met her. She kissed back with just as much of emotion and didn't question this sudden kiss at all. All the two could think about was being grateful to be with each other. The kiss lasted for a little while, and both of them were happily blushing. Leo pulled back and panted a bit since he was slightly out of breath. "(Y/n)... I love you so much... I understand if you don't feel the same, we haven't gotten to be very close because of my busyness after all... I just want you to know that I appreciate every bit of motivation you give me when we get a chance to speak in the halls. You support me so much and I love that about you. I truly love you, (y/n)... I promise I'll try to spend more time with you an-" (Y/n) cut off Leo by placing a kiss on his nose sweetly.

"I love you too Leo."

Those were the only words he yearned to hear, "I love you".

After exchanging loving gazes, the two decided to go back to cleaning. Except, the only thing they left uncleaned was an "I love you" written on the blackboard.

~ END

I hope you enjoyed this! I had so much fun writing this and I couldn't help but squeal of cuteness halfway through.

P.S ILY MAC!!!!!!!!!