You met

Your currently sitting on the floor of your room with your friend trying to think of a vaction to go on together. "We should go to Disney! Cameron Boyce is gonna be there." She shrieked. "Fine."

1 week later

"Were here Y/N." You looked out the window of the Uber and saw a huge hotel. "This. Is. Amazing." You smiled. Once you got settled you decided to go to the roof top party. "Omg! Jake Paul is here girl! I gotta go!" You were left alone by the snack table. "Excuse me. Your in the way of the butter fingers." Someone said. "Sorry." You moved out the way and looked down. "Whats your name?" He asked. 

"Y/N." You were watching your friend dance with Jake and talk to Logan. "Well Y/N im Cameron Boyce. Nice meeting you but I gotta go." He said then walked away. You gasped and looked up. It was then you knew that you messed up. 

After the party you were still upset that you couldnt talk to him longer. "Whats wrong?" Y/B/F/N asked. "Nothing." 

*******

"GOOD MORNING! WERE GOING TO DISNEY TODAY! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT CHEEKS OFF THAT BED! YOU GET TO MEET CAMERON BOYCE! GET UP!" You threw a pillow at your friend but got up anyways. After you got ready you guys headed out.

"Disney is so big." You muttered. "I know! Lets go on that ride first!" You looked to where she was pointing. The sign read splash mountain. Before you could even move you were being dragged. As you got in lone your friend was talking so much your head was about to explode. "How about this. You go on the ride and I wait for you to come off the ride." You looked at her. "No. This is a best friend trip and plus we have to do everything together also your gonna meet Cameron. " She said.

"I already did meet him now if you can excuse me." You were about to walk away when your friend pulled you back. "And you didnt tell me!" She yelled. "Somethings just arent meant to be said." She scoffed and let go of you. "If its your best friend then yeah. But your my ex best friend now." She turned. 

You silently left the ride with tears streaming down your face. "Are you okay?" You looked up and saw Cameron. "What? Oh yeah im great. Just lost a life time friend." You smiled. "Oh sorry. Wanna hang out?" You nodded and got up. 

The two of you went on every ride and ate lots of sweets. "Im gonna have cavitiys after this day is over." You laughed. "Same. I cant have that though so im done." He threw away the rest of his ice cream. "Hey! Say your sorry to the ice cream." You demanded. He rolled his eyes then looked at the ice cream in the trash. "Im very sorry." He laughed after he said it.

"Sorry ice cream." You whispered then threw it away. "C'mon the fireworks are starting." You guys found a good spot. Whe they started you jumped and cuddled into Cameron. He wrapped his arms around you and smiled.