'Being Moon Touched or Moon Cursed means that the daughter of the moon takes place inside of you, granting you her powers so you can overcome evil. Great evil will rise again and she will go down into someone else again, trying to gain peace on Earth again. When you die, you are honored. People will see you, but also her in you.'

I look at mom and she smiles. When I look back into the mirror I see myself.

'No let us meet your... Son.'

I look up her in shock, but of course I follow her outside. Outside stand a small boy that looks exactly like Luke. It's like I am looking at Luke's picture from his childhood all over again. Precisely him, nothing of me. With the harness, power and blessing of the Alpha blood tested upon him.

He could have been Alpha.

He runs to me and we hug each other. I will never let him go again.

----------

It is weird being up here. Time passes but then again it doesn't. It is always night in the sky, but the brightness of the sunlight beaming on the moon makes it light up here.

I can see Luke down on Earth, feel his rage, he is no longer the same. I have the urge to jump back on Earth. If it only was that easy. Anyone would go back to their loved ones.

I don't know how long it has been. Time doesn't​ bother anyone up here, because we aren't going anywhere anyway.

I can see him get older and stronger and it brings joy to my heart.

I haven't seen my father anywhere so I guess he is doomed to the darkest pit of hell.

I want to say he belongs there, but now that I am up here it doesn't feel like anyone belongs there. No matter how much I hate myself for thinking like this... I know that all those who walk alone need their mate by their side. My mom being one of them.

I hold my son tight. I have chosen a name for him Light which is the meaning of the name Luke. Since we aren't on earth it doesn't matter what kind of name I give to him. All that matters is that we are together waiting until the day his father will come to us.

I don't know how many years we have waited, but rogues attack his pack and he fights with everything inside of him.

I see five rogues attacking him at once biting at his flesh. Not long after the fight is over. The pack has won and the pack doctor runs to my Luke, but it is too late. I can feel it.

He is coming to me.

'Is daddy coming home, mommy?,' Light asks with eyes that shine like the full moon.

'I think so, Light,' I say standing up with him in my arms. 'Let's go.'

I walk as fast as I can towards the gate only to see that I am clearly not the only one waiting for their loved ones.

When I see him looking around, searching for me, my heart squeezes together and my eyes start to water. I have waited so long for this moment and I am sure he has been waiting too.

His eyes say it all. The way he is searching for me, for us.

His named is called out and I he walks through the gate. I don't wait any longer. I run to him and his eyes lock on mine and then he looks at our son.

It is weird how baby's grow up until the age of sixteen in heaven while we don't grow up. I hink it has something to do with your wolf, but none of that matters. Days for us is years for them. Time doesn't matter here. You can't feel time.

'Angel,' Luke says kissing my lips.

'Luke, this is your son, Light,' I say with tears in my eyes.
Luke takes the boy in his hands and kisses him.

Together we walk away.

Luke holding Light up with one hand and with his other hand he holds my hand.

'I am so happy I am home,' he says kissing the back of my hand after.

'Me too,' I say and smile like I have never smiled before.

Life on Earth was horrible, but life here on the Moon, I heaven is heaven.

No harm will come to us ever again and we will be together until the end of time.

As we walk towards our home my wolf and his wolf are playing in the front yard.

He smiles at the sight and we walk into our home. I look at the wolves one more time and smile.

They are happy too and it makes me happy.

We are home... And we are finally one.

Hey guys.

Hope you liked the story. It is my first after all and English isn't my first language so to be honest I was struggling a bit.

So I will be uploading my new story very soon.

Love you guys.

Bye bye