I am Sebastian Morgenstern

No one has ever loved me since the day I was born. My mother knew that something was wrong from the second that she saw me, that she saw my eyes, my black eyes. She had screamed. She didn't want to hold her child, her first born, her son. When she left my father she left me behind as well. She abandoned me. She didn't care enough about me to take me with her. She probably didn't care about me at all. Maybe she had been happy when she left without me. Maybe she had thought that she had finally got rid of that monster. That thing. That abomination.

My father? I think that he has never seen me as his son. A soldier? Yes. A creature that he should love? No. A monster? Yes. He had told me that many years ago, when I was just a child. I think of it every single day. No one could love a monster like you. Your mother will never come back for you. It's cruel to say that to a child. I knew why my father hated me. Because I was exactly what my father created me to be. Cruel, merciless, manipulative. The ultimate soldier under his command. Yet, my father had decided to whip me often with demon metal, to remind me of the 'perils of obedience'. Now I walked around with a scarred back because of that.

My sister? She hates me since the day she found out my true identity. She thinks that I'm a monster, just like everyone else does. I know that she has the desire to kill me. But one day she will love me. I will make sure of that. I will teach her to love me. No matter how hard it is, no matter how much time it will take. She will love me. She will rule at my side one day. Together we will watch the world burn.

I'm the monster. I'm the unwanted son. I'm the hated brother. I'm the psychopath with the twisted mind. I have nothing to lose.

Echromai
I am coming
Veni
I have come

I am Sebastian Morgenstern and I will burn down this world