RULES

Hey guys ! It's goddessrim here !
So I've decided to start a cover workshop ! Yay !

It's advised not to judge a book by it's cover . But in reality , we choose books with interesting and eye catching covers , do we not ? It is very important for a good book to have a fabulous cover so that people will be willing yo read it. This is a Cover Workshop by "goddessrim" and all who want can get personally & specifically handmade covers for their books with a small simple payment involving no money at all . Read on and please follow the instructions .I ask for your cooperation . It is mandatory for all of you to read the rules below .

Rule 1 :
You cannot use any of the covers posted on this book without my permission . If you do so , you'll be immediately reported and muted .

Rule 2 :
Rude words and negative comments are not welcomed here although I am ready to take advice on how my Covers can improve .

Rule 3: You will need to fill a form which I will later specify if you want me to personally make your Book Covers .

Rule 4 : You will need to give me at least 3 days for completing your cover .

Rule 5 : I will not decline anyone who requests me so hey ! Cheer up !

Rule 6 : You have to credit me for my work either in your description or dedicate a chapter . You will also have to put the Cover on your book for atleast a month even if you want to take it out . If not , I will not accept any ongoing requests from you .

The Payment : It's very simple actually . You will be oblinged to comment , vote and read at least 4-5 chapters of my book "A WOLF WHO'S IN LOVE WITH YOU ". Comment " Taetae " in the comment section if you've read the whole rules.

Kindly asking for your cooperation!