"Okay we're ready." I said as I walked into the living room with two very calm twins.

"Let's go then, I have three baby seats in the car."

It took Dylan quite some time to figure out how to buckle the kids properly in the car seats, but he figured it out.

"Who knew baby seats would be so hard?"

"I don't understand how a CEO like yourself, cannot figure out how to work through a baby seat."

"That's no way to speak to your husband."

I had no comeback so I just snickered at his comment.

We finally made it to our destination.

It was an airport.

"What are we doing here?"

"Well you are in for a treat."

"Are the children even allowed to get on an airplane."

"Of course they are silly, plus did you not bring the twins from Switzerland on a plane?"

"You're right."

"What? I did not quite get that." Dylan chuckled.

"Don't press my buttons, Maxwell."

"Alright Mrs.Maxwell, but let's get going I don't want to get there too late."

"Babe, can you just tell me where we are going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Babe."

"Don't babe me, you'll find out once we get there."

I fell asleep the whole plane ride, and the only reason as to why I woke up was because Dylan shook me like I was a rag doll.

"We're here!"

"Where is here?" I asked as I got up to stretch.

"In Maine."

"Wh--- wait where are my kids?"

"Our kids are already outside the jet with two of the fly attendants."

"What is there even to do at Maine?"

"We are going to go Skiing."

"And we could have not done this in New York?"

"Trust me, it will be fun. My entire family came here once, when I was younger and I remember my mom and dad having so much fun. It's a memory I will forever to cherish."

Dylan's eyes that were filled with happiness a few seconds ago disappeared when he mentioned his mother.

"If you say it's fun I'll take your word for it. The things I do because I love you."

"Trust me you'll be thanking me later and you know what ways I liked to be thanked."

"Will you keep it in your pants?" I smacked his chest and made my way outside the jet.

"Thank you for taking care of my kids." I told the fly attendant as she handed me Sebastian.

"They're honestly angels."

Except when they are crying bloody murder at three in the morning and poop their diapers.

"Thank you guys." Dylan said as he carried Brandon and his little princess.