When Wilford Lashed Out

⚠️️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE AS WELL AS SOME SLIGHTLY MATURE THEMES! YOU HAVE BEEN CAUTIONED!⚠️️

There was a loud crack that caught Dark's attention, and he was a ways away from the room where Wilford was being kept. A little concerned, he stood and made his way to the holding cell, only to be greeted by a gruesome sight.

Glass from the window was splintered over the floor of the control room, and Wilford was nowhere to be seen. Googleplier lay in a crumpled heap of metal in his chair, his torn neck sparking as wires crackled, and- Dark could feel bile rise up into his mouth- his head lay just at his feet.

Feeling a sense of panic rush through him, Dark let out a low growl under his breath, and he turned to leave and alert everyone else who lived in the back of Markiplier's messed up mind that the psychopath had escaped.

Before he had set two steps out of the room he felt a strong arm wrap around his neck, a piercing sensation to his jugular following just after.

Wilford purred happily as he injected the sedation serum into Dark's neck, and once the entire syringe was emptied, he tossed it aside and released Dark, knowing personally that the serum worked particularly fast, no matter how hard you fought it.

Snarling under his breath Dark turned, and his red eyes met the pink of Wilford's. "You asshole... You know this won't go far... Without us, Mark's brain will shut down... You'll die along with the rest of us..." Dark growled, yet with each sentence he uttered the red of his eyes faltered. Perhaps I wasn't supposed to inject him with the entire thing... Wilford thought to himself as he watched Dark's knees buckle under his own weight, and in mere moments he had finally collapsed onto his knees.

"Touché, Dark, but I am willing to risk Mark's life to get my revenge!" He laughed, ducking under the control room's table to produce the knife Googleplier had taken from him when he was put into the cell. "Now, I see you have lots of courage on the outside, but do you have that same courage- on the inside?" Wilford grinned as he brandished the knife, pushing Dark back onto the floor before plunging the blade into the demon's abdominal cavity.

Dark gave a terrible, inhuman shriek as he tried his best to retaliate, but his powers were worthless and failing under the sedative. He couldn't fight back.

"I really do love a fair game, but you stand between me and my exit! So I have to take the easy route- and carve your beating heart from your chest before you pass out on me!" Wilford then jerked the knife out, black blood spattering his pressed white shirt and face. "Any last words, Darkipoo?"

Dark was slipping fast, both from the wound and from the sedative, but he managed to speak even as he was going into shock. "Fuck you, Wilford..." He hissed, narrowing his glassy eyes.

"Most certainly worthy to be a hero's goodbye!" Wilford smirked before moving in to finish the kill.

* * * * * *
"... And thanks for watching guys! Buh-bye!" Mark grinned, and he turned to Ethan and Tyler, who were already cleaning up the remnants of their video, where Mark had been punished for failing his try-not-to-laugh challenge. Coated with layers and layers of paint, Mark decided to help, grabbing a trash bag to gather the pieces of broken balloons. It was indeed a strange punishment, and Mark couldn't help but chuckle to himself as he remembered the joke he had made. This is a cruel and unusual punishment, and this is illegal, guys! I may as well get the death penalty!

"So, you gonna try to finish the challenge without laughing next time?" Ethan asked, rubbing the dried paint off of his hands. He and Tyler had done rock-paper-scissors for who got to fill the balloons, and Ethan had lost his rock to Tyler's paper. For once he complied without complaining, and Tyler even offered to help.

"You already know I won't! I'm a giggly bitch by nature!" Mark chuckled as he glanced around the rainbow spattered lawn, smirking to himself as he came up with a dozen jokes in his head.

"Well, we get to punish you from now on when you don't win them Mark!" Tyler straightened his back before eyeing the yard, and when he was sure that no balloon remained for Chica to try and eat, he began inside, Mark following. Ethan stayed outside to gather the camera, and Mark decided to make his way upstairs for a shower.

Jack was waiting in Mark's room, his faded green hair in disarray and his eyes dark from jet-lag. As soon as he saw his boyfriend he jumped up, his blue eyes scanning him over. "Someone's showing their gay pride!" Jack teased, a smirk appearing when Mark gave him a look.

"More like I'm bearing the battle scars of me losing a challenge." He huffed, running a hand through the thickening mess in his black hair. "Imma grab a shower; you wanna get one too?"

Jack nodded, blushing a bit as he ran off to gather clothes for them both. Mark went to start the shower and get towels ready, but there were none clean. Heaving an exasperated sigh, he made his way to the laundry room, where he grabbed two from the dryer.

By the time he got back to the bathroom, Jack was already getting into the shower. Mark was peeling out if his ruined shirt when he heard a thump.

"HolyfockitsCOLD!" Jack cried, and Mark laughed as he pulled the curtain back, the Irishman pressed against the wall farthest from the frigid spray of the water.

"Sorry about that, Jackaboy..." Mark apologized as he adjusted the faucet until he was able to fix the water. "I'm used to the water being cold. Y'know, since its so hot."

"But yer not a polar bear, Mark!" Jack crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes an icy blue.

"True, true.." Mark chuckled again, stripping out of his shorts and boxers before joining his Irish boyfriend in the shower.

Jack stood against the wall and allowed Mark room to move, suds flowing through the water as the German-Korean did his best to wash the paint from his hair. His black hair now somewhat clean, Mark leaned in to kiss Jack, who pushed him away. "Not till yer completely clean!" He then softened the rejection with a kiss to his lover's lips.

Mark pouted a bit as he grabbed a washcloth and lathered it with soap, running it over his entire body. To Mark's surprise the paint gave way rather easily, and instead of the thick globs he expected to run down the drain, the paint thinned and turned the water a strange shade of brown due to the colors mixing. "There! Now can I get a kiss?" Mark asked once he was done rinsing off, blushing a bit when he noticed Jack was eyeing his cleaned body.

"Mmhm!" Jack hummed as he leaned forward, ensnaring Mark's mouth in a passionate and heated kiss.