chapter 49 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Quit bullshitting" I sighed dropping my fork.

"August broke up with me" I said.

"What" she said standing up. I don't want everyone knowing , defiantly not today.

"Nothing I can do to change his mind, and before he told me, he kissed me one last time" I felt like crying all over again. She pulled me into a tight hug as I told her everything he told me.
_______________________________________

A week later

My body aches of pain and throat was dry and sore. Waking up this morning was dreadful but also exciting. Today was the day I had to start packing and getting everything ready for when it's time to go to college. I sat up with A throbbing headache , just wanting to lay back down and go to sleep. I sat still for a little bit trying to wake myself up. I pulled my shorts down a little as I got up to go to the bathroom.

"Get it together" I mumbled as I finished up my business. I washed my hands then started brushing my teeth. I put some Vaseline on my lips then walked to my closet. My phone started ringing catching me off guard. I sighed looking at the caller If. I clicked my Phone off and threw some clothes on to my liking. I pulled out my suitcase and started folding clothes up.

"Are you ready for college" I turned towards the direction of my mom's voice.

"Yeah I am" I smiled at her. She came and took a seat by me and started helping.

"You know it's always been me and you before all of this, and now I have to let you go on and explore by yourself , I just don't know if I'm ready to see you leave" she said.

"Mom, we are still the closest we have ever been. I'll be back when breaks are here, but other than that I'll call you when I have the chance" she gave me a hug before continuing to help me fold clothes.

"Should I tell you what to expect a-"

"Mom!" I giggled looking at her.

"What I'm just making sure you know" I nudged her shoulder laughing. My phone went off again.

"Do you want some sweet tea, I just made some".

"Uh yeah, I'll meet you down there." I said grabbing my phone and answering it.

"Hello"

"Hey" jas said. I smiled and walked downstairs.

"What you doing?"

"Packing and it's taking so long " I laughed pouring me a cup of my mom's famous sweet tea.

"I'm doing the exact same"

"Uh can we go take the test, I kinda want to tell my mom before we leave for college because I'm not so sure at the moment, I just been stalling for way too long now"

"Yeah I'll swing by and pick you up, I'll be there in 5"

"Okay" we hung up as I jogged upstairs. I slipped my slides in and grabbed my keys.

"Where you going" my mom asked.

"To the store I'll be right back" I said. I got inside my car and started the engine. I whipped out the driveway and went straight towards Jasmine house.

__________________________________

So when I got to Jasmine house, her mom wasn't there so the both of us went to the corner store and purchased four different test to be sure.

"Nae I'm scared" she told me bouncing her leg. She just got finished peeing on all of then and now we're just waiting.

"Negative or positive I'm going to be right with you" I said rubbing her back. She got up and went in the bathroom when I heard the front door close.

"Nae" she said looking at them as she walked out.

"They're all positive" when she said that her mom walked in.

"What's positive?" She asked looking at the pregnancy test in her hand.

"Mom I can explain" she said.

"You're pregnant " she asked covering her mouth.

"I was going to tell you after I knew for sure--"

"Why didn't you tell me the situation" she asked.

"Because I know you would have jumped to conclusions about Chris not using prote-

"Do Chris know about this?" She asked. Jasmine got silent when her mom asked that.

"Mom I tried calling him but he won't answer and I texted him if we could in person but he said he isn't in town" she huffed.

"Oh mi hija" she went and hugged jasmine.

"I'll take you to doctors so we are sure about this." She said.

"What about school?"

"This isn't going to stop you"

"When I have the baby h-

"I'll have the baby, I'll move down to Georgia so you can be close by the both of us"

"I'll help" I added. They both laughed.

"Thank you renae" her mom said. I smiled at the both of them.

"Duties of a bestfriend" I said making them laugh again.
______________________________

Omg! This book is almost over and only one chapter left until it's finished. Leave some feedback about what you think of this chapter.

~BR££♡