Mutual Friends

It was Saturday night and you were sitting at home when one of your friends, Sabrina, texted you.

Hey (Y/N), Im going to a party tonight wanna come with?

I'd love to. What time is it at?

I'll pick you up at 8. See ya then!

This gave you an hour to get dressed. You ran upstairs to your room and did your makeup and got dressed into dark washed ripped jeans, a white off the shoulder crop top, and sandals. Before you knew it, you hear a beep outside and got a text from Sabrina saying that she was at your house.

You grabbed your fully charged phone and headed out the door and locked it. You opened the car door and got inside.

"Hey Sab."

"Hey. So I'm thinking that we find you a boyfriend tonight" She said.

"I don't even know anyone at the party, how am I supposed to miraculously fall in love with a stranger"

"Well just because you don't know anyone doesn't mean that I do. My friend Noah is bringing his friends and I think you two will get along quite well"

"I don't know, we'll see how it goes"

15 minutes passed and Sabrina pulled the car up into a driveway of a beautiful house.

Sabrina hopped out of the car and you followed her. You entered the house and you got blasted with loud music. You couldn't find Sabrina anymore. As you turned around you bumped into something... or someone.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you"

"Calm down. It's ok."

You lifted your head and in front of you was a really cute guy with dirty blonde hair and mesmerizing brown eyes.

"Hello?" He said.

"Oh, what, sorry"

"What's your name?" he asked while giggling.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), what about you?" you replied.

"Jace Norman" You smiled and nodded your head. Maybe love at first sight was a thing you thought.

You felt a hand on your back, "So I see you and Jace met already" Sabrina said.

"I don't think they need our help Sabrina" Noah said.

Both you and Jace laughed and spent the rest of the night getting to know each other.
--------------------
Thank you guys so much for 200 reads!! That's amazing!

Demi