Harry

I shake the boys hand, looking down at his dress nicely before quickly letting go. Germs germs germs.

My jaw clenches as I look behind him, a drunk blonde sticking her toungue down my ex throat. Without thinking I grab Louis' waist and give him a hug, my hands on his wide hips. He gasps on surprise as I slowly move my hips with the music, up against him.

The blonde walks away and I push Louis away quickly, he gasps again. Hmm. He looks like a innocent one eh?

I push past everyone and go to Zayns study that had no one in it. I pour myself some scotch and drink some while looking down at the party below. Girls with bikinis, boys with swim trunks, but one person in particular sticks out; Louis.

He had a black Bikini on that showed off his big bum and tanned body.

I groaned at the boy and sat down in the desk, completing the work Zayn needed to be doing

I groaned at the boy and sat down in the desk, completing the work Zayn needed to be doing. Of course not. All he has to do now is bring it to my office tomorrow. I look back out and Louis was kneeling next to some guy with red swim trunks. Sick. Louis keeps his head down and the guy sticks the butt of his cigar all over his back. Louis eyes are filled with tears. He will be okay.... right? I if my head and go back downstairs where Zayn and Lexi invited me to the hot tub. I sigh but put on some of Zayns yellow trunks, they look like short shorts on me.

A figure runs in and falls into Lexi's arms, crying his eyes out. I recognize it to be Louis. I roll my eyes.

"My back." Louis chokes out. Lexi lays him on the couch and looks at his back that admittedly looks terrible.... The burns spelt out MINE. Louis breath is shaky as Lexi wraps it up.

"Lou.... do you wanna go in the hot tub? Only Zayn has the key so they can't get you....." Lexi asks slowly and he nods. Lexi nudges Zayn, silently telling him to pick the petite boy up. I follow behind them and grab some towels from the closet before walking in the tub room. Zayn locks the door and Louis happily splashes in the hot tub. His burns had cooled off and had made terrible scars. To bad kid.

I roll my eyes and lay against the side of the hot tub, my arms dangling off the sides. Louis and Lexi splash each other while Zayn hands me a beer. I nod my head at him and gulp it down, my muscles relaxing in the water. Occasionally Louis would look over at me, my abs, my biceps. I would look at his round bum and the high arch in his back. Not bad.

I slowly eat a cookie and lick my fingers at the chocolate that had gotten all over them. Eventually Louis looks at the time and hustles out of the hot tub.

"I've got to go!! Hos will worry!!" He says and grabs a towel before running out of the house. I sigh and look at Lexi who is looking at me with her eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"Oh nothing." She responds with a small smile. I also get out of the pool and change back into my suit.

"Thanks Zayn, I'll come over soon." I tell him and he pats my back.

"You better." I chuckle and get into my Lamborghini. I drive to my huge mansion and take off my next tie before trudging to my bathroom. I turn on the shower and take off my suit before getting in. I wash my hair with some Old Spice shampoo and swipe a bit of conditioner in it then cover my body in body wash. Washing all of it off, I grab a towel and wrap it low on my waist. I go into my room and grab some briefs before getting into bed. One thing on my mind all night- the twink boys' big ass.

********

Sorry it's been so long. And it's really short -.-

It's really hard writing in a boys' Pov. I'll figure it out though. My friend has been bothering me about this all week 😂 you might get 2 updates this week!

Just watch. The girl who comments like a thousand times is her 😂

Ilysm. Keep reading and comment.