Crowley's Girl

I woke up in my bed like every other day but little did I know that today my life would be turned completely around. I yawned and stretched to try and wake myself up. Eventually I gave up and just fell back into bed again. I repeated this process a couple times until I actually got out of bed. Slowly I walked over to my mirror and picked up my favorite brush from the dresser. I know it seems weird to have a favorite brush but my hair is full of knots and tangles that only my brush can successfully comb through. As I brushed my blond hair I thought about my upcoming day. I have to go to work at the bar today. God I hate that job so much but it's money to pay for my rent right? after my hair looked decent I dressed in my red pollo uniform shirt that said "Panther Place" across the chest and a short black skirt. My pervy boss recently added the skirt to the dress code saying it would "help with business". He should just mind his own damn business.

I looked back into the mirror and sighed. How did my life end up so crappy? I knew exactly how but I don't want to think about it. So I walk through my tiny dingy apartment and into the elevator. Once I get to the ground floor I walk outside as quickly as I can in heels. It's raining and my car is on the other side of the parking lot. I get in as soon as I can and start driving. I live in a bad part of town and can barely go outside without being scared I'm going to get mugged or worse. Like every other part of my life my car is crappy and it takes a few try's to start it. I pull out of the lot and start driving knowing that its going to be a long day.