"Yes Addie." I tell her and giggle.

"And Louis don't forget you have to make the cookies from scratch."

"I know." I tell her. She grabs the keys and throws them at me.

"Open at 6:55. Early bird gets the worm." I nod quickly and she kisses my cheek before driving off, leaving me at the cafe, alone. I smooth out my skirt a grab a broom, sweeping up some small specs of dirt that may have invaded the dining area. Addie is a 27 year old that co-owns the cafe alongside her Grandma, a sweet 63 year old woman named Carol made all the recipes when she started the cafe. Karen is coming in around 10, and Margret doesn't work until 2, when Karen has to leave. I volunteered to be here all day seeing as apparently customers love young people. That's very sweet of them.

I put some cookies in the oven and roll out the cake pops, putting them in the freezer and finally baking the banana bread. I put everything in the display case and unlock the doors.

Soon people flood the cafe. Duty calls.

***skipping work***

I sigh as I arrive home again. Today was so tiring. I look at the clock, 8:30. I hop in the shower and use the small bit of strawberry scented soap I had. It will have to do. I get out the shower and put on some black panties.

I take out my yellow dress and put it over my head, tying the halter straps.

I smooth the dress out and look in the mirror

I smooth the dress out and look in the mirror. A little bit of makeup won't hurt... right? I grab my small make up bag and do a brown smokey eye and some light pink lipstick.

I swipe on some mascara and wink to myself

I swipe on some mascara and wink to myself. I look good! I giggle and grab my bag, wearing some wedge boots so I'm 2 inches taller. Doesn't do very much.

I start my walk to the farthest side of town. How fun. I walk past a bar a my nose crinkles at the smell, like body odor and stale beer. I cringe at the old men whistling at me and calling me inappropriate things. I rub my hand along my arm almost soothingly and walk faster, away from all of them. I check my phone. 5 minutes. I sigh and call Zayn.

"Hey... Zayn?" I asks once someone picks up.

"It's Lexi, Zayn is stringing the lights. Are you okay Lou?" She asks, her American accent soothes me.

"I was uh wondering if you could pick me up?" I ask quietly.

"Sure!" She says happily. "Where are you at, boo?"

"I'm nearing the blue tile coffee house." I tell her.

"Just stay there, I'll be there in a second." After that she hangs up. In the distance I hear a loud roar of a engine. I go inside the large coffee house and go straight to the restroom, making sure my makeup was okay and I looked nothing less than my best. Soon Lexi drives up outside and I grab my lemonade before getting in her sleek black Lamborghini. She hugs me before complementing me on my outfit and makeup. I blush and she laughs. We buckle our seatbelt and zoom off, I take this time to look around the car, softball Cleats in the back, a glove, a whole tub of softballs on the floor, a dress hung on the rings, a bikini, some flip flops, and a box of makeup.

"Sorry it's so messy, I got softball tomorrow, the pool is open at Zayns, and all the other stuff is just extra incase I need to add to my stuff at Zayns house." She smiles at me and I smile back. Soon enough the gates to his neighborhood open after she typed in the code; big houses with fancy cars litter the entire area, each property with at least 4 or so acres.

She pulls into Zayns house, fairy lights on the front looking a bit like Christmas lights, but a lot cleaner and expensive looking. Lexi parks the car in the garage and smooths out her blue dress before exiting. I follow her lead into the house, very few people were here as it was only 9:25, but slowly people begun to show. Lexi led me to the living room and we sat on the comfy couch, she handed me a Sprite. I pop the top and she guides me too Zayn. He was talking to some friends, they walk away as we walk up.

"Hey baby." He says to her and kisses her, wrapping his arm around her back. I make fake gag noises and they pull away, Lexi's face flushed with embarrassment. Zayn smirks he opens the door after it rings and hugs his friend, who is unannounced. His hair was slicked back as he hugged Zayn, hugging Lexi as well. I played with my bracelet as they talked. Lexi seems to remember I'm still here before Zayn...

"Oh! Harry, this is Louis. Louis this is Harry." I finally look up and make eye contact with....

Green Eyes.

********

Hey y'all!

New storyyyyyy

Yasssssss

Oh uh shout out to lexi_brandon16 ...... she is Lexi in the book. She is my best friend and I love her so much. She picked out Louis party outfit!!

Please please please comment if you wanna be in the story! I got lots of spaces! Ilysm. Bye