part 40

-3 months later-

Haydens POV-
annie and i are moved in together and i'm gonna ask to marry her. i need to get an idea so i know this is gonna sound a little bad because of the drama, i'm gonna ask kenzie to help me.

K-kenzie H-hayden

H- Hey kenzie!
K- hi hayden?
H- Can you do me a huge favor?
K- what?
H- i want to marry annie, but i don't know how to ask her. can you help me?
K- OMG OF COURSE!! meet me at starbucks in 10!

then she hung up.
i get ready for starbucks and tell annie that i'm going to get some groceries from the store. i can't tell her i'm hanging out with kenzie, she'll get mad.

Hayden- babe i'm going to the store!!
Annie- okay, see you later!

i walk out the door and head to starbucks. i spot kenzie and we sit down.

Hayden- long time no see.
Kenzie- yup.
Kenzie- anyways, this is what you wanna do.

Annie's POV-
hayden told me he's going to the store and i don't wanna be in the house all day, so i'm on my way to starbucks to get a frappe. i'm so excited because i haven't had one in like a week.

A/N- sorry, too much white girl

Haydens POV-
Kenzie takes my hand, but not in a flirty way, she's showing me what to do when i ask annie.

Kenzie- okay, take her hand, look her in the eyes and say. Annie,

Annie's POV-
i get to starbucks and i see..

Hayden and Kenzie?

whatever, i trust kenzie. but.. hayden said he's going to the store..

why does kenzie have haydens hand??

Kenzie- i've loved you for a long time now.. you're the only one.. i love you with all my heart, will you....

Annie- Hayden?! what??

i have tears in my eyes. how could he lie to me? has this relationship been a joke to him?

Haydens POV-

Kenzie- Annie, i've loved you for a long time now.. you're the only one.. i love you with all my heart, will you....

she says still holding my hand, i hear a familiar voice.

Annie- Hayden?! what??

Oh no.