La la land

*Kim's Point of view*

“OMG!!! OMG!!! I'm really on my way to Disney World! The Disney World! I'm gonna meet Mickey Mouse! Oh! And Minnie!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. 'oh yeah probably should do that... I am on a plane and all' yeah that got me a couple of nasty glares.

“Kim, silly goose turn around. You're already at Disney World...”

“wait who said that?!?1”

“Me. Just turn around and find out...”

I started to turn around and face the mystery person... “OMG!!! You're Mickey Mouse!!!”

“yes I am Kim, do you want to go ride the Rock and Roll' Roller coaster with me?”

“OF COURSE!!! lets go!” I yelled back as I grabbed Mickey's hand and stared to run forcing him to keep up.

~20 minutes later~

“Ugh! Finally! I swear we were in that line for almost an hour!”

“Okay, come on Kim. Let's get the front seat!”

“OK”

~After the ride~

“That was amazing! Wasn't it Mickey? Mickey? Where'd you go?”

“WAKE UP KIMBERLEY!!!!”

“wait? Is Georgia in my dream to?” I look around desperately for my best friend, I can't find her.

The next thing I know something wet is getting poured onto my head

“WHAT THE HELL GEORGIA!!!!” I THEN realizes that we are still on the airplane, 'oops...' and my clothes were soaked! I was wearing Skinny jeans and a loose shirt but now I need new clothes.

“GEORGIA ELIZA GOODIN!!!!! I'm soaked! I need to change now!”

“Don't yell at me! It was you who fell asleep RIGHT after the pilot said we would be landing in 20 minutes! Anyways everyone is already off the plane but us, mom and dad are getting the car, they told us to meet them up front. We can run by the bathroom for you to change”

Okay “mom and dad” aren't my real mom and dad they are Georgia's real parents I call my parents Momma and Daddy. I'm a Daddy's girl, BIG TIME!!

“okay let's just hurry up! It's freezing in here..”

“I know I saw a bathroom sign. Let's see.... here? no. Here? no... Oh wait I see the bathroom! It's right there” Georgia points to the bathroom as she starts to bolt there. I chase after her and easily catch up, see I can sprint but can not do long distance. As I got into one of the bathroom stalls I got my carry on out because I always carry an extra set of clothes with me.

“Shit...”

“What did you forget this time Ally Kat?”

“Georgia I hate it when you call me that! And I need to borrow a shirt...”

“of course, here catch.” All of a sudden a shirt is on my head and I can hear her laughing.

“you didn't catch it did you?”

“A One Direction shirt? I swear you are obsessed!”

“What ever Malik, hurry up and change I'm gonna go get something to eat.'

“ok” as I finished getting dressed I looked at the clothing I was wearing and was happy that the shirt matched. I was wearing a pair of Hollister short shorts, the 1D shirt that I had to borrow from Georgia, a pair of blue Chuck Taylor Converses, a blue Patagonia Women's R2 jacket, luckily my natural make-up was waterproof so that was already dealt with, then my blue nails, and since my hair was wet I just pinned up my bangs. I walked out to find Georgia with 5 double cheese burgers, two large chocolate milkshakes, and two large fries. She knew my order and let's just say even though she had already eaten one of burgers I would have all my food gone before half of hers was, in other words I had a VERY LARGE appetite. As I waited for what seemed like ages she finally finished her food and we were walking to the front doors. As we walked out side I zipped up my jacket, it was misting outside and we couldn't seems to find the car.

“Okay-- so they went to go get----”

I had already zoned Georgia out, I do that quite a lot. I usually day dream about what I've been stressing out about, which was leaving my puppy Lu-K at home with my parents but my thoughts were interrupted by Georgia...

“KIMBERLY ALLISON PAYNE!!!!! Get your ass over here!”

“oh sorry, I zoned out...”

“yeah I kinda noticed you were staring at a couple, you were really weirding them out.”

I felt my cheeks turn a bright red, I do that a lot, especially when I smile a lot... “oh well you could have told me earlier! Anyways lets get to Disney World!!!!!” I jumped into the Toyota that Georgia's parents were renting and just as I landed on my stomach I felt Georgia jump onto my back and she shut the door. I was stuck like this for the next hour and a half. Oh fun!