3

We all sat in a circle. Hayden mum pulled out nail polish. "Hayden I know you are a boy, but you can do anything! As your mother I'm forcing you to wear nail polish." She stated. Hayden opened his mouth in objection but then closed it again. "Er..Mrs. Hunger?" I mumbled. "Yes sweetie?" She said. "I should go now.. We have a history project to do." I lied. I felt terrible, but it was getting dark and I hated walking at night. "Oh.." The excitement in her green eyes died like someone putting out a fire. I went in the kitchen and grabbed the rest of the chocolate pudding. "Well see you tomorrow!" She said with a sad smile. "Bye Hayden." I said. "In a while crocodile." He said giving me a wink. I walked out the door. The Autumn air slapped me in the face. Geez, I can't wait till Halloween. I'm going to be Mercy from Overwatch and Hayden is gonna be Junkrat. Its going to be awesome! I walked down Avevale Lane. My house was the one in the middle, blue roof, white bricked walls. Lilac bushes was all around it. I rung the doorbell. My older brother opened the door. "Come in, weirdo." He snorted. "Oh well, this "weirdo" had a treat for you but I guess you don't want it.." I said giving him a fake sad face. "Wait!" He cried. I laughed and gave him his pudding as he trudged upstairs. I left mum's pudding on the table. She get off of work late. I took a hot shower and went in my room. "Huh..?" A note was on my bed. I read it. "Don't pretend you forgot what happened. I will get both of you, don't you worry sweetie. xoxo, Arianna" I choked back a gasp. How did she get in here?! "Uh..Victor..?" I said keeping the sob down my throat. "D-did some girl come o-o-over?" I asked. "Yeah she said she had a note for you. I left it on your bed." He said. I ran back into my room.  I sobbed into my pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the short chapter! And thank you for the 26 reads!~ You guys are driving me to continue this sucky excuse of a book! Thank you all :D

Buh-bye!