It's a girl, I can feel - Lewis Hamilton

Mulai dari awal

I suddenly woke up, and all I feel is a terrible headache.

Someone might as well hit me with a brick

I try to get up but a sudden voice makes stops me in my tracks

"Hey, hey baby girl, you're awake!" He sighs relieved. "Don't get up, you have to get some rest. God you scared me like hell."

"Why are you here? You should have been racing!" He chuckled.

"Baby girl, it's already 8'37pm. You slept like a sloth." I giggle. "You didn't miss that much!"

"How was it?"

"Pretty bad! But it could have been worse. I did my best but could only made to 4th. But I'm really happy that Valtteri won the race." That beautiful contagious smile was there. I sigh.

"Baby!" He hums. "Doesn't matter what happens there, I will always be very proud of you. I love you and I will always be by your side."

"Having you there with me it's the best thing in the world! I just hope I can have you forever." He says and rests his head on my chest. It's time!

"Lewis, Hey, sit a bit." I ask and he frowns. "I need to tell you something."

"And what it is?" He asks squeezing my hands. "You're kinda scaring me." He nervously laughs.

"Weeks ago I started feeling weird. More sleepy than normal, famished the whole time but also exhausted and nauseate. Sometimes it happens when I'm about to have my period but..." He nods because he knows that already. "But I thought that this time something was wrong. So I went to a quick appointment with the ObGyn, when we went to London, and she made do a lot of exams, and we found out what happened or, what is happening..." He nods slower now. "I'm pregnant" I whisper

He freezes looking into my eyes, his own brown orbs widening into the process. He slowly gets up leaving my hands now, slowly as if someone had slapped the sense into him. I see his hands running furiously through his coils while he annoyingly walks back and forth. He seemed just shocked.

Understatement of the century.

"You are- " His eyes are closed when he bits his lips. "A baby..." he breaths "I-"

"The contraceptive pill failed, there's no trustable method to really prevent a pregancy 100% and I- It happened." I explain, my hands shaking in the process

Oh deer oh deer.

"When did you find out?"

"3 weeks ago, I-" I pressed my lips together

"Why you didn't tell me?" He finally opens his eyes, letting me watch his dark orbs glistening welling up.

"Are you okay?" I ask watching his eyes slighty flood with tears,  him glancing up at the ceiling "I mean, I-I didn't knew how you would react, I was afraid that you would leave me and also I was worried with your health Lew. You've been working so hard that I just didn't want to bother you." My voice failed, my whole body shaking from the adrenaline.

"Wait, leave you? I could never! You never bother me, you're the only one who makes my days better, I just don't deserve you." He was confusing me.

"I-" okay but yes or no? " I just-?" I ask when he starts walking back and forth.

You're gonna dig a hole in the floor babe - brain honey, not now

"Oh God! I'm so confused. You're pregnant, I'm going to be a father!" He mumbles wiping his face with the back of his sweatshirt, slightly shaking when he sniffed.

"Aren't you mad?" She bite her lip

"Of course I am mad because you took 3 freaking weeks to tell me that I did the job very well done." He gave me a lopsided grin shaking his head. "Now there's someone in there, a little human growing inside the woman I love the most." He kneels down rubbing my future baby bump. His mouth curved into a contagious smile, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It was so pure, his joy had filled my own heart as it hammered uncontrollably against my ribcage. I needed in that moment. It was impossible to not get emotional just like him.

"I thought you were angry. Or that you wanted to leave or something alike." I chuckle watching his mouth twiching.

"Never!" He glances up at me. "I know I don't deserve you, but I can't leave. I love you so much. Build a family with you was my goal since we meet and look at us now." He smiles.

Fear crossed my mind and I'm sure my face said it all "What about all the plans we made?"

"I don't know, I.just.don't -" he glances hypnotised to my belly." Can you imagine how beautiful she's going to be?"

"She?" I asked confused letting the corners of my mouth turn up.

"Yes, she. I am sure there's a little baby girl right here." I chuckle at his enthusiasm. "Hi baby girl, can you hear me? It's your Daddy here, your Daddy and your beautiful Mommy."

At this point I'm not sure I have a heart or ovaries

"Oh I dreamt so much with this moment my love, I can't wait to show you the world, teach you how to go kart, play football, teach you how to drive, can you imagine how much fun we're going to have baby girl? You're a precious gift for your Daddy and Mommy, my princess. I can't wait to change your diaper when you pee because when you poo Mommy's the one who's going to change!" I laughed feeling the tears shimmering in my eyes, all type of emotions running wild

"Every time I look at you I will remember so much of your mommy, because I'm sure you're going to be beautiful just like her like a real princess. Every time you smile, I will love you and mommy more and more baby girl. I can't wait to see you, I can't." He kisses and hugs my belly tight while I lovingly hug him by his neck kissing the top of his head.

"I Love you so much Lewis, I love you!" This pregnancy is already melting myself, and destroying any type of control over my hormones and as a result the tears are straight up raining down my cheeks.

Ay ay ay, ay ay ay
Let it rain over me

"I'm the one who loves you. I'll never be able to thank you for making me the happiest man. You're making me a father, you know how much this means to me." His smile is so beautiful even with those beautiful now red puffy and wet eyes. "I love you babe, and I can't wait to call you my queen." Our foreheads lean against each other.

"Come here!" I say giving him some space to climb in our bed by my side. He kisses me passionately, slow, loving pouring all his feelings and love. He lays his head on my belly again while I lovingly stroke his hair.

"I can't wait to marry you, and take care of our beautiful princess. "

"How are you so sure that is a girl?" I ask running my fingers through his scalp

"It's like when I felt that you were the one. It's hard to explain but I knew it, it's the same now. It's a girl, I know it and I can feel it." I feel him smile. "What if she becomes a F1 word champion?" His eyes went wide.

"Okay, baby steps!" I giggle kissing him.

"This is the best moment in my life." He says glancing up  and scanning my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you more daddy!" He chuckles.

"I'm not only your daddy now huh!" I giggle playfully hitting him. "Okay I'm kidding ouch! I'll be forever your daddy."

"You promise?" There was his smile.

"Pinky promise!" I laugh kissing his cheek, letting him embrace me again

Best moment in my whole life

•°•°•°•°•