What is your opinion on the others?

Asked by JosephFirestone

Here is my thoughts...

Official_MaxTheDog , a kind and caring dog that can be very selfish ar times. Has a cute girlfriend. Is a great friend of mine. Someone you need to hang out with. Looks good (trying to impress Gidget XD)

Real_Gidget , a kind, brave, and lovable dog that will put herself in danger to save someone she loves. Is also a great friend of mine. Spent years trying to get Max's attention with full success. Someone who you need to hang out with.

real_Duke , a huge, friendly dog. Max's brother, and (Wattpad roleplay only) my boyfriend. He almost drowned once or twice... he can get into danger when mad. Hates some cats. Someone you should hang out with.

Official_Snowball , an extremely cute, yet very psycho bunny. Went to hunt down Max, got his whole gang beaten up by Gidget, and ended up saving Max and Duke. Now he is our friend. Someone you need to hang out with. Can be fearless, dangerous, smart, and stupid... According to him and Snowflake, he is handsome?

OzoneTSLOP , a strange alley cat. Jumped Max and Duke in the alley. Snatched their collars. Someone who I wouldn't commonly hang out with.

Official_Nitro , do not know much about you... apart from that you saved Max from being bitten in the azz by viper... Never hung out with him.

Tiberius_the_Hawk , a predatory hawk. Almost ate Gidget, but now they are best friends. I guess I forgave him because Gidget did, plus, he found Max. Someone you should hang out with.

(Non-Wattpad Characters)

Pops, just no! Stay away!

Norman, a brave rodent. Doesn't give up. Almost got eaten three times. Someone you should hang out with.

Mel, a dog that has a huge obsession with peanut butter... and drags his butt on the carpet. Is afraid of squirrel world domination!

Buddy, a dog that can crawl his way up fire escapes like no problem. Proven to be good at finding Max's balls... (Please don't comment!)

Sweatpea, a bird that will taste very delicious... doesn't talk much... loves jet flying games in virtual reality!

Leonard, a dog that likes classical music, at least until his owners leave. Then it is 100% rock music and partying!

Did I miss anybody? If so, tell me in the comments below! I will fix it A.S.A.P.