"Please tell me that's it?"

I shook my head.

"When I got to the apartment, he was having sex with the girl he took home" I replied.

When I woke up the next morning, the apartment was empty. He was supposed to drop me off at the airport, but he never showed. I decided to be the bigger person, I even made him his favorite cookies before calling a cab. I left the spare keys he had let me use during my stay on the kitchen counter. He apologized, and hoped all would be forgotten. I would have done as he wished if he hadn't been an idiot and given me a pity gift. 

"He gave me a Pandora Charm bracelet and I gave it back because it was a pity gift" I informed her.

"He gave it to Bre"

Of course he did, he re-gifted it to his little sister. "I take it there's more?"

"There is" I answered.

"Carry on"

"He was pretty pissed when he found out I was living with William and Kasperi" I said.

William was Auston's teammate, and Kasperi was William's best friend who was a prospect for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

"Oh I know that, he doesn't trust Kasperi"

"You do know he has a girlfriend, right?" I asked.

"My brother is a dumbass, I thought I had made that clear before"

She made it very clear.

"Anything else?"

"You know about the kiss during the Cali trip" I told her.

"That I do"

Auston and I kissed in my mom's car after I dropped him at the hotel he was staying, I know romantic.

"I told him we'd talk about us during the summer" I mentioned.

"Did you two say it was ok to see other people?"

"We never really discussed that" I admitted.

I know why she was asking that. Auston had been out on a few dates with a couple of girls.

"He found out I was talking with someonet" I told her.

"You could speak with who ever the hell you want"

She smiled and gasped when she realized what she had heard.

"You're talking with someone"

"We can talk about that later" I replied.

"What did my little bro do when he found out?"

"He flipped out" I answered.

She rolled her eyes.

"I was having a really shitty night" I began.

"Ahh, that night"

Even if we didn't speak with each other everyday, we kept up with each others lives. The night I was referring to was Game 1 of the Women's College World Series Championship Series.

"I wasn't having it, I told him to fuck off" I told her.

She laughed.

"Oh god, I love you. Has he called you to apologize?"

I shook my head.

"Well I apologize on his behalf even if he's old enough to do it himself"

I smiled.