chapter13

I woke up with a wicked hangover.

Later on last night Fred and George spiked the punch and I may have drank a little too much. Pounding head aches are not fun.

This was the second time i've gotten drunk in all  my life, and last time, I did something pretty bad.

Hopefully I didn't do anything too stupid. Maybe Fred can tell me what went down.

I got up and had a shower, got dressed, did my hair and makeup then walked down to the great hall.

Walking down there was ok, not whispers or stares.

I waved to Fred then walked over to the Slytherin table and sat down beside Draco.

"Ummmm..Hi?" He said looking a little confused

"What? I can't sit beside my cousin?" I asked, buttering some toast.

"Well, you can...it's just...nevermind."

"Don't talk so loud." I told him

"Your hungover."

"Maybe."

"What did you do last night?" he asked, looking very intrigued

"I...danced, sang, drank, danced, drank....."

"Anything else?"

"Nope nothing." I said a little too quickly

"Oh my god. you and Weasley? Were." god this kid was smart

"The room of requirment." i mumbled

"Wow, if anything happens...." I cut him off

"Nothing is going to happen, even though something already happened but nothing will happen that's so bad that you will want to hit him. Fred is a good guy and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me." I got up and walked over to the Gryffindor table. It seems i have more friends there.

"Hey...What's wrong?" George asked, seeing the troubled expression on my face.

"Nothing, just Draco, he knows things," I said looking at fred. He seemed to understand and nodded.

"He won't do anything will he?"

"No, and i'll make sure of it, he doesn't like any of you, and he is just looking for an excuse to beat you guys up." I said "He won't be able to though, you guys are freaking 6 feet tall!"

Everyone laughed, they seemed to think their height was funny....weird.

"How can they expect ME to go to class with a hangover?! this is going to be terrible!!." i yelled

"It'll be fine, as long as we don't do anything to complicated in potions, we all know what you will do then." George smirked

"She'll throw the cauldron right at snape then the potion will be all over the place." their best friend Lee Jordan added.

"Alright, I think we get it." i said, getting up from the table

"Were are you going." they asked

"Do get my books, and stuff." I said, winking at them.

"She's got a plan." The twins said in unison

"Hell ya I do."

 Everyone at Hogwarts knows that Snape is terrified of snakes, which i find kind of odd but what ever. I have a prank that will probably get me expelled but if I'm gonna be expelled go out with a bang.