2. Steamy

"Mr. Malik, you have a Mr. Styles here to see you," The front desk lady spoke through the little speaker he had by his desk. By the name of his lover he perked up and smiled.

He pushed down the small black button, "Let him in."

As soon as he said that he saw Harry walked in with lunch. He chuckled softly and admired him, "You've brought me lunch, baby? That's very sweet of you."

Harry smiled and nodded, "Thought you'd need some more energy to finish up. You're still coming over later, right?"

"Of course, wouldn't let you down. I'll be there around 6:00 pm, no later than that. Okay?" Harry nodded sheepishly, walking around Zayn's desk and leaning back on his desk. Zayn pushed himself back a little and pulled him down onto his lap.

"Came for something else, baby?" Zayn smirked.

Harry blushed and laughed, "Maybe, but I see you're a bit busy. I just came over here for a kiss," He cupped Zayn's chin and tilted his head up before leaning down and pressing his lips against Zayn's. He quickly responded and wrapped a hand behind Harry's neck, pulling his face closer, needing this contact for the remaining of the time he had to be here and not with him.

They pulled back once the oxygen was a necessity, both smiling at each other, "I can see your little friend decided to join us," Harry stood up, "I'll see you later, babe, please don't take long. I'll help you with your craving," Harry winked before leaving.

🔹🔹🔹

From Callie: Hey baby, just wanted to say I miss you and hope you get home safe. I love you! ❤️

To Callie: Thanks Cal, see you later at night. Love you, too.

"Babe come here and stop looking at your phone, this popcorn won't empty by itself," Harry spoke loudly over where he was so Zayn could hear him.

"Coming!" He sat down by the curly lad and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. Harry rested his head on Zayn's shoulder and started the movie. They were watching Spider-Man, not because Zayn loved Marvel, but because both of them loved watching superhero movies together. Unlike Callie, who loved watching those sappy romance movies, even though Zayn didn't hate them he wasn't exactly fond of them like she was. He had grown tired of watching the same movies with her over these past few years they've been married. But with Harry he could watch any movie and never get bored, they always watched something new and from time to time they would revisit Marvel movies. Harry would say it's not because Zayn loves them but deep down they both know he loves watching Zayn's eyes light up when he suggests one of those movies. Harry knows Zayn's wife doesn't treat him like he does and that's what makes his heart pound in pride.

"I've heard this movie is just like the comics so I'm very excited to see it for myself," Zayn's eyes lighted up while he talked about his childhood memories of the comics.

"I've heard so, too," Harry chuckled, "now let's see if those people are right, yeah?" Zayn nodded eagerly, grinning from ear to ear. And what a sight was it to Harry, Zayn's happiness radiated within and throughout him, it made him feel giddy inside. He loved spoiling his man, well, at least what he could say that Zayn was to him.

The movie went as expected, the character fulfilling Zayn's expectations. When the credits rolled by Zayn couldn't stop himself from commenting on it, saying everything he needed to say, and the way he spoke about it only Harry could see this. Not even Callie had seen this geeky side of him.

"It was just utterly amazing," Zayn sighed happily.

"I'm glad you loved it, baby," Harry smiled, pecking his lips softly, "let me wash the dishes and I'll meet you up in the shower, yeah?" Zayn smiled and nodded, giving Harry and kiss on the cheek and standing to make his way up the stairs and to the bathroom.

Harry didn't waste time, washing the dirty dishes throughly but quickly. Once he was done he ran upstairs skipping a few steps and walking in to the bathroom, just in time to see Zayn's small little cute bum as he got in. Zayn chuckled at Harry and nudged his head for Harry to join him.

"Was planning on it, sexy," Harry winked getting rid of his clothes and joining his lover in the shower.

They gently washed each other and tenderly ran their fingertips along the curves of their bodies, as if they were memorizing each other with every caress they made. They both shivered at each other's touch and goosebumps arose on their skin. Zayn bit his lower lip, resting his forehead on Harry's after they were done washing each other, "You're so beautiful, Harreh," Zayn whispered.

Harry smiled fondly, "You're handsome."

Zayn pressed his lips firmly against Harry's and they kissed passionately, the fireworks going off in their stomachs were enough to make their hands wander and their hearts pound in the same rhythm.

Harry bluntly grabbed Zayn's member and pumped it a few times, loving the way Zayn's breaths became shallower. Zayn tangled his fingers in Harry's hair, lost in this feeling his lover was providing. Harry's wrist turned a little, causing Zayn's hips to jerk forward, moaning into the kiss.

Harry fastened the pace as he tugged at Zayn's member, Zayn quickly grabbed onto Harry's shoulders for support, "F-fuck, baby. Yeah, just like that," He half-moaned, the feeling was incredible, the way Harry's hands worked on him were indescribably staggering.

"Yeah? You want me to get down on my knees and finish you off with my mouth?" Harry breathed, loving the way Zayn reacted to his touch.

"Y-yeah, fuck yes," Zayn breathed.

Harry quickly dropped to his knees and teased Zayn's tip. Zayn tangled his fingers in Harry's hair and pulled back on it, "Don't tease."

Harry moaned lightly before nodding, taking his lover's cock and taking it all in his mouth. Zayn closed his eyes and pressed his head back on the shower wall, taking in the pleasuring feeling from Harry's mouth.

Harry bobbed his head, hollowing his cheeks, and licking around Zayn's tip. As Harry sucked his dick, Zayn kept feeling the tingles in his lower abdomen. Harry knew Zayn was close by the way his breathing had changed, and since he had already started him off with his hands he didn't mind making Zayn come right now, so that's what he did. He fastened his pace, letting Zayn fuck into his mouth to build the pressure, he knew his throat would be sore after this but nothing compared to the moans and groans leaving Zayn's mouth.

"F- I'm gonna c-cum," Zayn groaned, and right on cue he felt the liquid in his mouth. Some of the cum had dripped down his chin but the water quickly washed it away, so with what he had in his mouth he swallowed. Zayn breathed heavily, running his fingers through his hair and smirking down at Harry, helping him up to his feet and cupping his cheeks.

"That was amazing, baby," Zayn murmured, pecking him quickly on his pink cherry lips.

"Better than anyone else?" Harry whispered.

"Much more than better, you're my unique little sinner," Zayn winked. Not missing the way Harry smiled softly and looked down sadly. He knew why, but he didn't want to bring up anything that would ruin the night, so for tonight he let it slide. They'd talk about this later, when things weren't steamy in the shower.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

A/n: Eyy, drama will be coming your way. ;)

How'd you guys like this chapter? More Zarry smut, who doesn't enjoy this? :P

Next chap will be, as you know, DRaMa.

Angie