Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"These are my last few moments with you, there is no way in hell, I am not going to join you," the former sheriff reveals, sliding the glass door open and stepping into the very tiny shower.

Regina kindly moves aside, allowing Emma space to step under the hot water. Her eyes are obsessed, memorizing every detail as this beautiful blonde groans in appreciation, slicking back her hair like she's some swimsuit model. Brown eyes greedily rake over the pasty skin that's morphing into a crimson hue from the heat. Emma's eyes gradually flutter closed, allowing the shower to flood her face and the way the water catches and sticks to those thick eyelashes as well as her lips, enhances her features.

In this moment, Regina admits to herself that she has never met anyone as sexy as Emma Swan.

She analyzes the water droplets as they glide down each muscle and every indent Emma's fit body has to offer. Those green eyes flutter back to life and Regina knows she is caught staring by the smile that creeps along Emma's face. Her love snakes her strong arms around her waist to pull Regina flush against her body. Emma expertly presses her fingertips into Regina's lower back, traveling up to her tense shoulders and loosening the knots in her back. She smiles softly in appreciation and allows her own fingers to roam under Emma's wet hair so she can return the favor.

Emma dives forward, her lips already parting as she claims Regina's mouth while they both continue to massage one another. Both women melt into the embrace, sharing a passionate kiss while humming and admiring one another's touch.

"I need one more for the road," Emma chuckles awkwardly into the kiss.

"Aren't you sore, Swan?"

She giggles softly and whispers in a very low and seductive tone, "I'll be gentle."

Emma's slim body drags slowly down Regina's, her perky nipples skimming deliciously along the way as she drops to her knees. Mischievous green eyes flick to adoring brown and something in the air shifts and from that one look, Regina feels like Emma is offering to kneel before her Queen and gift her the world.

Emma's warm tongue timidly brushes against her overly sensitive clit, gently circling and seducing that thick wetness to coat her folds. Her lover carefully drags her index finger through her entrance, spreading the arousal that is always there just for her. Regina's head falls back, connecting with the cold tile behind her, surrendering to the immense pleasure this woman is offering her. Emma carefully lifts Regina's leg and places it upon her shoulder while she licks her entrance and easily slides her tongue deep inside. Regina's walls instinctively clamp down around that talented tongue, sucking and pleading for so much more.

"You're so swollen and soooo wet," Emma moans, but Regina can't comprehend what she is saying from her head being so fuzzy.

She lovingly rakes her fingers through the wet hair below her as a moan escapes her parted lips and that's when Emma decides to sneak two fingers gradually through the tight canal while her tongue caresses the throbbing bundles of nerves.

"Emma...you feel...so," she incoherently rambles before another breathy moan fills the air. Her legs unexpectedly begin to quake, forcing Emma's grip to tighten around her waist in an attempt to keep her upright. "Emma," she groans as the waves of pleasure ripple over and over again through her bloodstream.

This woman drives her crazy, absolutely insane and the animalistic groan Emma releases sends Regina right over the edge. She comes undone fast and hard, her mind viciously spinning as she releases all around the woman on her knees before her. She gasps for air, struggling to catch her breath with the thick steam from the shower surrounding them, but once her breathing returns to normal, Emma places her leg back down.