S.H.I.E.L.D

Chapter 2:

Louise's POV:

As I walked into my apartment I dropped my keys and my purse onto the kitchen side and slumped down onto the couch.

I sighed and thought about my dance that I would be performing in a few months time. I was getting really worried about it. What if I messed up in front of everybody. I would look like such an idiot.

Just then, a voice spoke.

"Hello Miss Stark"

I jumped and span around to find a man in a black suit with black shades on looking straight at me.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered.

"I'm Agent Coulson and I have come here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D"

I knew who S.H.I.E.L.D was because Tony have had encounters with them in the past.

"How did you get into my house?"

"Your window was unlocked" he was a very serious man, he showed no emotion on his face or in the way he spoke. It kind of scared me.

"What do you want with me?"

"We want you to look this over" he handed me a file. I pulled out the papers inside. On the first page I saw it read at the top 'Avengers Initiative' I blinked and look at Agent Coulson.

"What's going on?" I said, worried about what his answer would be.

"Miss Stark, we are facing a war and your abilities may be an advantage for us, so we need to to come in" he still spoke with no emotion.

"What war?" I was starting to get nervous.

"A being called Loki is declaring war on our planet" he replied.

"Why?"

"We don't know"

"Does Tony know about this"

"Yes"

"Have you spoken to him?" I haven't spoken to Tony in years. I did miss him but he can be a bit of an ass sometimes.

"Yes, he will be joining us to help put an end to this, and if needs be, fight"

"Take me to S.H.I.E.L.D now" i wanted to find out more about what is going on.

I know it's kind of crap now, but trust me it will get better.