Hinny's Life After The Second Wizarding War

After Hogwarts was fixed the Golden Trio and Ginny, Neville, and Luna returned for their last year. Headmistress McGonagall required all previous seventh year students to attend due to the inadequate teaching. Harry didn't want to return due to the fact that every hall reminds him of all the people who had lost their lives because of Voldemort. But because Ginny was going and since the War he couldn't risk leaving her for even a minute let alone the year, and to apply for Auror he needed all seven years. But Ginny was the main reason. So there he finds himself on Platform 9 3/4 on September 1st once again. but this time he had a family, a true family. So Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny were all hanging in their compartment when a certain blond haired boy came strutting in. "Harry" Draco drawled(?). "Draco" Harry replied shortly. "Hey I'm sorry for my actions over the years, my dad had me under the Imperio Curse I know that's not an excuse but I'm hope we can be friends this year, so can we start over?" The Golden Trio plus Ginny all exchanged looks before looking back at Draco, this time Ron spoke "We can try being friends Draco you did save our lives back at Malfoy Manor, but one wrong step and I won't hesitate to let Hermione curse you this time and I will gladly assist her." The Golden Trio all burst out laughing while Ginny was confused and Draco turned a bright red clutching his nose inching away from the bushy haired witch. Out in the hall, Pansy Parkinson and Blaze were wondering what was taking Draco so long but they knew it had to do with what his mother had told him over the break. Back in the Trio's compartment the five were laughing over a joke Ron had told and eating candy from the trolley. "Ginny, may I see you outside?", Harry asked. "Suree.....?" Ginny confusedly replied. They went out into the hall and Harry pulled her over to where they couldn't be seen. He leaned in cautiously, he knew Ginny didn't like to kiss in public because he was too famous and she didn't want hate, but she closed the gap eagerly. Needing to kiss her, he didn't hesitate to kiss back waiting to dwell on her actions later. They went back into the compartment and spent the rest of the day giving each other secret looks (but of course everyone could see them).