Sleep Paralysis- Boogie Man

Abnormal Night Sleep Paralysis Incidents?

Don’t let simple medical explainations about sleep paralysis fool you. If it were a simple medical reason that caused you to become immobilized, you would simply just experience the paralysis until it passed.

Night Strangers and Sleep Paralysis

But your experience with night sleep paralysis is different, in addition to being immobilized; you also can feel another person standing nearby. This persons very presents emanates a powerful sense of evil that your human senses can easily detect, for the very first time, you can detect the presence of someone or something.

You know that this person is not Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or Count Dracula, you know this is not you imagination, most sane non-medicated adults can distinguish from reality and non-reality when they are sleep or fully awake.

What Is Causing Night Sleep Paralysis…Really?

The experts and others that have not experienced what you have experienced and thus, they cannot understand, just like you yourself could not understand this strange sleep paralysis phenomenon before your own personal encounter.

Think of it this way, most fish in the sea have not bole surface and most fish have not been caught by a fisherman’s hook.

Those fish that have will have a most extraordinary story to tell. They might say something like this…

Those fish that may have only jumped out and back into the water for a few seconds can’t begin to comprehend what the hooked fish has experienced.

You my friend have experienced another kind of human. Man is not at the top of the evolution scale of humanoids. Man is not the worst of evils, lions murder lions, fish kill fish, and monkeys murder monkeys. From ants to giants, all creatures possess evil intentions.

We Are Not Alone – For Centuries

Some of these creatures in the middle of human evolution are limited in the spectrum of light they can see. Some of those more endowed creatures that mysteriously appear in the middle of the night, occasionally when they enter the presents of lesser humanoid creatures, they interact with humans against their will, they paralyze those humans sort of like a rapist does it’s victim or a spider holds and paralyze it’s unsuspecting prey.

There is nothing that prevents a higher humanoid or any creature in all of existence from abusing a lower form of life.

There are some life forms that use humans as hosts; they inject parasites of various emotions and bio memories into the human only to be harvested or mentally retreived years later.

This mind harvesting has been occurring for centuries. There is nothing humans can do to prevent this; no more than a fly can escape the spiders web or a fish unhook itself.

He that sits atop high and looking down… remains master to those upon whom he gaze. Lesser forms of life do not know other life forms exists. —ThirdSon and the River’s Sky

Startled Awake Night Sleep Paralysis – Medical Experts Are Wrong

Is there any reason to doubt what the doctors have told you? There are lots of individuals that have experienced paralysis from various accidents, auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, trip and falls, yet of all these thousands of incidents of paralysis, none of these accidented persons have described a feeling of a very scary evil presents standing nearby.

Of all the chemical induced sedation and paralysis that occur during medical operations and dentist extractions, not one person has expressed that they experienced a feeling of the presents of an evil person standing in the room.

Sleep Paralysis Hallucinations Or Reality?

Is there possibly any truth to what I’m sharing? What about statistically speaking, all over the world total strangers have described the exact same experience, frieghtned awake, they describe an evil presents of a humanoid shaped figure standing near and always accompanied with a strange episode of sleep paralysis.

Night Terror – Sleep Paralysis Dispells Imagination

No one has hallucinated and described a giant frog or a vampire standing next to their bed. Isn’t that strange? All of these thousands of un related persons from thousands of different locations experience an identical sensation of a sleep paralysis that is accompanied with the exact same super evil humanoid creature?

You are gifted if you can feel the emotions of this malevolent life form and double gifted if you can see beyond the normal light spectrum of visible light and actually can see these night paralysis creatures.

What you have both felt and seen are real. However, one endowed fish cannot convince a non-endowed fish that their are humanoids that actually survive and live above on land and can breath above the surface of water.

Night Sleep Paralysis – We Do Not Sleep Alone and Never Have

With great apprehension I tell another narrative, a story like you have by no means heard. I will enlighten exactly what some always suspected is true. What truth? We have by no means been alone. Additional, I definitely will induce to question your reality as blind men have taught you for centuries.

But, no matter what unfolds following you read my account, if for the very first time an invisible intruder enter your own room and you are startled awake from sleep, mysteriously paralyzed with an invisible hostile being standing at your bedside…

…With urgency I say… “remember the daystar.”

O_O I'm so creeped out. Now I feel like he's over my room.... xD But It's probably not true..... o-o Just saying. It might, but I don't know. Just sharing it with you guys who never wanted to sleep ever again....