Chapter 3 ~Attending School With A Vampire

Start from the beginning

<You like hi-> I cut Treyton off.

<No I don't I did this to save my rep> I said <I can't make the new kid cry on his first day everyone will hate me>

"That makes one of us" he mumbled.

My eyes widened and my heart clenched painfully but I ignored it "You're not as innocent as you look are you" I smirked but on the inside I was mentally killing whoever stole his first kiss.

He blushed "It's not like that" he argued weakly "We were under a mistletoe and she wouldn't let me leave until I kissed her"

I laughed at him "Sucks to be you"

He glared up at me but I saw the amusement in his eyes "Says you Mr. I've Never Been Kissed" he giggled.

I huffed "Well excuse me if I'm saving my first kiss for my Luna" I said. He froze as soon as the words left my mouth "What" I asked 'For crying out loud we were finally getting along, sort of' I cried in my head.

Quincy looked down and clenched his fists "Well I have to get going Justin is waiting for me" he walked away and met up with the boy who was flirting with him earlier.

I stood there confused "Tsk, you messed up" I turned around and saw Jessica -Uncle Ricky's daughter-.

"What did I do" I asked.

"I'm going to help you out here because I'm a nice person" she smirked "You said Luna" she pointed out.

I shrugged "Yeah and" I wasn't getting her point.

She rolled her eyes "Luna's are female Alphas not male" she explained slowly "Like me I'll be called Luna not Alpha because I'm female"

"I still don't get your point" I was confused and she wasn't helping.

She sighed and ran her hands over her face "Your mate is male is he not" she gritted "He'll be called Alpha not Luna. You just told him that you're first kiss was to be given to your Luna which implies you want a female at you side not him" she explained thoroughly.

I shrugged "I don't care who's at my side as long as it's not him" I barley finished my sentence when a hard slap sent my head to the left. I gripped my jaw and looked at her "What the hell" I growled.

She growled back her eyes switching back and forth from brown eyes to hazel and I knew her wolf was fighting to come out. "Treyton doesn't want someone else he wants him" she growled "Why do you want to reject him"

"If you haven't noticed he's a vampire" I stated.

She gave me a bored look "And" she asked.

"I hate them" I seethed. She narrowed her eyes at me but before she could say anything the bell rang "Fucking finally" I groaned pushing past her to my first period class.

*****************

I walked into my p.e. class -which was 5th period- and I spotted Quincy opening the locker next to mine. I mentally groaned and had the urge to ditch but I can't ditch p.e. all year so I trudged over to my locker and opened it. Quincy looked over at me and he flushed bright pink before going back to opening his locker.

I suddenly had the urge to shield Quincy's body with mine so no one can see him change out. I shook my head and scolded myself for thinking that. I pulled my shirt over my head and I heard Quincy suck in a sharp breath I looked at him and noticed something. He was wearing boy clothes again even though I've only seen him wear girl clothes once he looked so unnatural and uncomfortable in guy clothes.

"Are you okay" I asked.

He nodded and went to lift his shirt over his head I looked at everyone to make sure no one looked his way. Justin suddenly came over and wrapped his arms around Quincy's waist from behind causing Quincy to jump. "You look so hot with your shirt off, babe" Justin murmured against Quincy's neck.

I twitched with anger and I looked away so I wouldn't kill the kid "Justin, first of all I already told you to stop calling me that. Second I just met you today so stop getting all touchy feely, you're being a real creep. And third let me finish dressing in peace" Quincy scolded Justin mumbled an okay and ran off I turned back towards Quincy.

"Can I ask a question" I asked.

"You just did but I'll allow you to ask another one" he answered smartly.

"Why are you dressed like that" I asked pointing to his now neatly folded clothes.

He looked down "Dress like what" he asked dumbly.

"Don't play stupid with me, Incy" I quickly gave him the first nickname that came to my head. Which is just the last part of his name "The first day I met you you were dressed...in girl clothes and now you are dressed as a boy" I was trying to be careful with my wording so he wouldn't get upset. "You look more comfortable in girl clothes" I pointed out.

He smiled at me gratefully but then he frowned "I can't dress like that everyone will make fun of me. That's why I moved school's here everyone at my old school made fun of me" he looked down in shame.

I decided to convince him by using my charm I pushed him up against the lockers and leaned down "Can you dress up tomorrow" I mumbled I kept in my anger when I smelled Justin's scent all over him. I decided to mask Justin's scent with mine by rubbing my head in his neck and pulling him closer to me "For me" I begged.

He laughed "Do you think that'll work on me" I froze and let go of him and backing up a little. "Why would I do anything for you. The first day we met you wanted to reject to me as far as I'm care you're just Alpha Axel's son" he hissed.

My heart shattered into a million pieces to say the least "You're right" I licked my lips "Do this for yourself" I said.

He froze in shock "What" he asked.

"Dress up as a girl because it's who you are and you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are" I placed my hand on his cheek.

He beamed at me and suddenly jumped when the bell rang "Damn, did we spend all of p.e. in here" he asked.

I chuckled and opened my locker "Yup, you should be thankful I got you out of the mile" I told him.

He glanced at me before opening his locker "I'm a vampire running is easy for me" he shrugged. I nodded and was about to walk away since I'm done dressing "Oh and Evan" he called.

"What" I asked stopping in my tracks.

"Don't think that I didn't notice you rubbing your scent all over me" he looked at me "Do that ever again and I'll hang you by your toes" he smiled sweetly.

I nodded "Noted" I said before walking out.

Realization hit me like a stack of bricks...I don't actually hate him.

****************

A/N Chapter 3 only took me forever because I had a lot of different ideas for it but I ended up liking this one out of all of them. WELL BYEE!!!