Chapter Three: Maybe Not so Innocently

"Well let's take a seat." He said, pulling out two chairs that were folded up in the corner of the patio.

I got nervous when I sat down, wondering what exactly I'd gotten myself into. I never really processed the situation I was in, until now. I was sitting across from my idol, the boy with the messy hair, big brown eyes, a perfect smile, and a pineapple tattoo.

"So, truth or dare?" He leaned back in his chair, getting comfortable. It was in that moment that I realized I was in for one hell of a ride, and boy was I right.

"Truth," I challenged, shifting back in my chair, mimicking him.

"Have you ever kissed a guy?" He asked innocently.

I got red really fast, cause the truth was, I'd never kissed a guy. I'd always been too focused on music and school to worry about my first kiss.

"Honestly? No." I kind of hid my face in his sweatshirt, I didn't want him to look at me differently for not ever having kissed a guy.

"Really?" He sounded surprised, and his eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, feeling my cheeks heat up more.

"Well you know, we could change that if you want..." He said plainly.

I wanted to scream on the inside and the outside, but I couldn't. I just sat there speechless, I couldn't believe my ears or my eyes, but a few moments of panic and disbelieve later, my demeanor changed completely. My veins surged with a new found confidence that I'd never felt before, and before I knew it I sat up from my previous position in my chair and found myself planted on Adym's lap, straddling him.

"Is that so?" I teased, only inches between my face and his.

"Yeah, it is." He replied, his voice husky, and it dripped of seduction.

"Then prove it," I whispered in his ear.

Before either of us could say another word, his lips were smashed onto mine.

Part of me was worrying that I would screw this up, or I wouldn't know what to do.

But the other part of me didn't care, and that seemed to be the part that I followed the most.

I felt his hands slide down to my waist, slowly making their way to my butt, my left hand wrapped around his neck, as my right hand trailed down resting on his chest. Suddenly he stood up, picking me up with him. Somewhere along the way he'd lost his hat, and my back was pinned against the brick wall of the building, my hands in his hair, and my legs wrapped around his waist.

He broke away from the heated make out session that this had turned into,

"Damn, for never kissing a guy, you're doing pretty damn well." He panted, his forehead pressed against mine.

"What can I say? I'm a quick learner, and I learned from the best." I smiled.

I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket, he gently put me back down before I grabbed my phone.

Kenzie had texted me,

*Convo*

Kenzie: Where are you?

Me: Patio, why?

Kenzie: It's boring in here, let's go.

Me: We've only been here for like an hour.

Kenzie: I don't feel well though.

Me: Okay fine, I'll meet you in the car in five.

Kenzie: Aight.

I shut my phone off, and shifted my attention back to Adym. His eyes met mine as I popped up on my tippy toes to kiss him again, I felt my heart drop knowing it was time to go. I pulled away, but he wrapped his arm around me and pressed my body into his, kissing me again. A slight make out session started up again, but before it could get heated I pulled away.

"I gotta go," I whispered.

"No, stay." He begged.

It hurt for me to have to tell him no, to leave him.

But I had to, my friend needed me.

"I can't, I'm sorry." I said sadly, before quickly kissing him and walking toward the sliding glass door.

I left him there. The boy with the messy hair, big brown eyes, a perfect smile, and a pineapple tattoo. The boy that had given me my first, and best, kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Okay this was a bit of a longer chapter but I hope y'all enjoyed!

Comment if you want me to continue the story :)

Thank y'all for reading!