"Noona!" Yugyeom ran towards their manager.

"Oh, Yugyeom-ah..." she replied with no energy.

"How is Jackson hyung?" Youngjae brushed his hand through his head, worried.

I went to the unconscious Jackson and look at his face.

"The doctor said, if he was three minutes late, it would've been fatal."
Their manager sigh.

"But he's ok now right?" Jaebum asks.
Their manager glance at Jaebum with a pale face.

"We dont know yet. The doctor was able to pumped the pills out of his system but, almost half of the pills already dissolved and running through his system right now." She sigh. "He over consumed the pills and-" their manager suddenly collapsed onto the floor which made Youngjae and Yugyeom came running to her to help her sit down.

"Noona, you better go home and rest. We're going to be here with him." Jinyoung said. Their manager nods and walked out of the room with the help of Yugyeom and Youngjae.

"Jackson has gone too far." Jaebum blurted once the three are out.

"It's not the time to blame anyone." Jinyoung said.

"Yeah, but it's not only him who is under stress. We all do." He glances at Jackson. "And with him doing this, just adding more stress towards me."

"Are you saying this is Jackson's fault?" Bambam furrowed his eyebrows at Jaebum.

"I'm not saying Jackson is the one to blame but, that's exactly what I'm trying to say." Jaebum crossed his hands.

"Hyung that's mean." Youngjae said while entering the door after he escorted their manager out. Yugyeom who is next to Youngjae looks at everyone in the room.

"You guys, Jackson hyung is still unconscious how could you talk about him like that?" Youngjae said, dissapointedly.

"Well, he obviously know we all need a break and when our company called us we know that we have to get back to work whether we like it or not. Because, thats the career we took." Jaebum said.

"And it's not only him who are pissed about it. I'm so annoyed as well but, he didnt considered how we feel. He just jumped into conclusion and ended up here." He adds.

"Jaebum that's enough." Jinyoung said, sternly. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Jinyoung glares at Jaebum tentatively and walk towards him.

"You're being too nice, Jinyoung. Just be honest, you're annoyed too, right?" Jaebum scoffs.

Jinyoung replied with a scoff as well. "Whether I'm annoyed or being too nice is not the problem right now. You're the leader and you're the one who started an argument while one of our member almost died." He squeanted his eyes at Jaebum, upset.

"Dont you have some sympathy?!" Jinyoung raises both of his shoulders. He then points at Jackson. "Look at him, Jaebum! He almost died! Try putting yourself in his shoes! How do you feel if you're Jackson? He has tonnes of schedules more than us as a group of course he is way more tired than us." Jinyoung put his hands on his hips.

"Can you be more considerate? This is what I hate about you sometimes, Jaebum. You really never understand what the other feels. You need to change and reflect on yourself and come back to me when you're a better person!" Jinyoung suddenly walks out of the room, leaving us speechless.

"Jinyoung..." Mark sigh. He then looks at Jaebum. "Jaebum-ah, please understand..." Mark walks towards him and grab his shoulder lightly. However, Jaebum hold Mark's hand and throw it away from his shoulder.