2

Sabrina Carpenter

"Why can't you agree with anything I say?" I hear a shout coming from the room next to mine.

It's like a nightly routine, hearing Tom fight with Leena. He says something she doesn't like, she screams at him.

"You take everything serious, it was a fucking joke!" Tom must've slammed something because a big bang came from the other side of the wall. There's probably thirty holes in his walls by now.

Sitting on my balcony, I strum random cords on my old guitar as if to pretend I wasn't listening in on his conversation.

"Hey, Sab." I hear a door slide closed and the chair near mine creek.

"Hey, Tom. How's life treatin' you?" I bite the corner of my lip to hold back the smile.

He's wearing my favorite sweatshirt that he has. It shows off his figure perfectly. Meanwhile I wear my baggy t-shirt to hide mine. Tom has nothing to be ashamed of. I do. I'm not the skinniest person alive, I don't know how other actresses stay so fit.

"I've been better. Girl troubles is all. What about you? How's life goin'? Got any boys that have caught your eye yet?" Tom jokes.

Yes. You.

"Well, not really. Guys don't really give me a second look so I don't have the chance." I put down my guitar.

"What do you mean? You're stunning." Tom is cut off mid sentence with the ring of his phone. Every single night.

He rolls his eyes then looks up. "It's her. I should fix things. But for real Sab, you could get any guy you want." And with that he walked back into his apartment, locked the door and shut the blinds.

I sigh. "Yeah well the one I want is clueless."