10

This chapter has smut!!! Be Warned!!!

Serenity woke up, feeling safe within Josh's embrace. She snuggled against his body and smiled as she remembered the day before. Her perfect wedding. She knew she couldn't be happier. She had three perfect little girls and now she had the perfect husband. She wondered if things could get better. The kids were with Josh's parents, leaving her alone with her husband. A smile formed on her lips as that word ran through her mind. Josh wasn't her boyfriend or fiance. He was her husband, the thought still made her laugh. She rolled over, her face against his chest. She knew what she wanted.

Josh was still asleep, Serenity ever so slowly ran her hand down his stomach and beneath the waist band of his shorts. He let out a groan as her hand found his quickly growing member. She knew he would wake up. There was no way he'd miss a chance to ravage her. He groaned and rolled on to his back, his arms releasing her. She knew what she could do. She pulled his member out and wrapped her lips around it. Josh's eye popped opened at the sensation. He looked down and saw Serenity licking his member. He just closed his eyes and enjoyed her gesture. He reached down, sliding his hand beneath the nightie she had on. He gently pinched her nipple, then he lightly gripped her breast. Squeezing it every so often and making her moan as she bobbed her head.

Serenity smiled as she suddenly stopped. Getting an annoyed look from Josh. She deftly removed her nightie, letting land carelessly to the floor. Josh sat up, his mouth latching onto her bare breasts. A moan escaped her mouth as he nipped at her bare skin. She began to pull at his briefs, she wanted them off. She wanted him. She was caught off guard as he slid two fingers deep in her sheath, causing a gasp to escape her lips.

Josh smiled as he teased his wife. He wanted her to beg. He wanted to hear her plead with him to give her what she wanted. He knew it would take a lot to break her, but he wasn't about to back down. That was until she took his by surprise and pushed him to his back. She tugged at his briefs and got them far enough down his hips she could do what she wanted. She lowered herself onto to his erect member and sighed.

She began to move up and down creating a slow, teasing pace. She wanted to make it last. She wanted to have her fun before Josh had his way.

"Mmm Josh...." She moaned as his hands roamed her body.

She was rolled to her back as Josh smirked at her.

"You've not playing nice." He said as he pulled out then slammed his length inside her, making her cry out.

"I don't have too." She said as he kept slamming to her.

He moved faster then slower. She wanted to beg him to go faster, give her what she wanted, but there was no way she was going to break, not this time. Josh wanted his release almost as bad as she wanted hers. He knew she was close, he could tell by her face.

This was a battle of power for them. One had to break. One had to give in. It was always something they played with.

It got to be too much for both of them. They were both holding back, trying not to give into the sheer pleasure and joy they both wanted. There nothing they could do. They both let go at the same time. Both letting go and feeling the joy they so dearly wanted and needed.

As they feel to their bed, josh took his wife in his arms and kissed her temple.

"Good morning." He laughed as she let out a sigh.

"I thought that was a good way to say hi." She laughed to herself as he nuzzled her neck.

"We might need to shower." Josh sighed as he rolled on his back and looked at the ceiling.