Together for Never

Luna is 19. Everytime she moved people would always classify her as the badass chick that people were always scared of. Tall, standing at 5 foot 6, with long natually black hair, and bright blue eyes. She is a well known rouge around the continent. Plenty of Alpha's want her because of her amazing fighting skills and her insight on other packs. She is very deadly when she wants to be. She was even in her own pack. It was a pack put together by a bunch of rouges who were tired of being on their own. She was the most skilled fighter in her pack and many more. She is one of the top assassins in the world. Everything was going great living on her own, she planned on skipping town again once she finished her mission, to see if she could find her mate. Life seemed to be treating her quite well at the time, well that was until Keith showed up.

Keith is a well known player around his pack. Since he hasnt found his mate he does seem to have a reason not to be one. Keith has short blonde hair and forest green eyes. He, like Luna is tall at around 6 foot 2 and has lost of muscle like all werewolfs. Keith is the Alpha of the Blue Moon pack who needs a new town to settle in because there's had a huge rouge problem. Keith is at first intrigued by Luna considering how she seemed to have surprised him about her being the only werewolf in her small town. Keith has found Luna and has no intention of letting her leave him like she plans to but she has a past that just wants to make her leave even more in fear of rejection. Can Luna and Keith work out his problems? Is Luna ready to become the new Alpha female after living her whole life not being able to trust anyone but herself?

Find out in Together for Never!

Hey this is one of my first stories and I know it sounds corny but please give it a read!