Introduction! Please.

"So will you suck it up and get this laughing over with?" I asked looking at the three guy standing in front of me.
"She so kicked your as$?" One out of the guys asked the bangs guy in between laughter. He's more like the funny hot one.
"No,she didn't?" The bangs guy said more like a question.
"Yeah, she did and it's right here."The funny hot one said swinging an iPhone-7. Damn! I can't get such phone with my allowance combined.
The bangs guy walked up to the hot funny one and collected the phone. He stared at the screen a bit then did what I wouldn't coin a million years.
He slammed the phone against the wall and yelled"crap!"
"That's my phone." The funny hot one cried out pouting like a child. I think he should be brawling the bangs guy eyes out right now if it is really painful.
"Yeah? So what about it? At least there no video of me and her." The bangs guy said looking triumphant.
"I think you are wrong, Nathan. I've got a copy here." A guy said. I turned to look at the guy who talked and I was dumbstruck. He's super handsome and incredibly hot.
He's the hottest spec I've ever seen.
I'm sure he tans every weekends and his hair is w killer.
You know those hair that's wet and some then hangs off your face in a hot kinda way. Thanks heaven you gat it. That's exactly what I'm talking about.
"What!" Nathan exclaimed and slapped his face with his palm in disappointment.
"So you guys took a video?" I asked to be sure I understood the hot languages with their spectacular accent.
"Are you deaf or something?" Nathan or the bangs guy asked.
"I think"or something."" I said tapping my lips thoughtfully.
"Jeez. She's a but case." Nathan said out of frustration.
"No,I think she's the best case." The funny hot guy said.
"I think I've got the funny hot guy on my side now." I said sticking my tongue out at Nathan.
"You think I'm hot?" The funny hot guy asked.
"Yes but I said funny too." I said defensively.
"Anyways but you think I'm hot?" The funny hot guy asked now pouting like a child I would kick into the nearest Lion's den.
Let SAMTAINS keep it in.
"Yeah you are hot but he's hotter." I said pointing at the incredibly hot guy.
I turned to look at him and he gave me a tight smile and I returned it nervously.
"Yeah whatever at least I'm hot." The funny hot guy said.
"Yeah whatever so... Eh... Introduction! Please. "I said nervously because three pairs of hot eye balls were staring at me.
"I'm Stefan." The funny hot guy said.
"Nathan." The bangs guy said resetting his bangs. The sleazy creep is so into his bangs.
"Ian." The incredibly hot guy said typing something on his phone.
"Ok good. Let's go for class." I said turning to leave or should I say escape.
Then I heard those hot spec laughing. I turned to give them the SAMTAINS glare.
"What?!"I asked.
"I think you've lost track of time." Stefan said swiping Ian's phone from his pocket and showing me the screen to show me the time.
"What?! 10:59?" I yelled using my hands to drag my face downward.
"Nope. It's 11:00am." Stefan said smiling slyly.
Then I turned to look at the as$hole who made me late.
"You caused this." I said looking at Nathan who raised defensively.
"We were late in the first place then you started your gas pumping". He said which earned us a fit of laughter from Ian and Stefan.
"Shut up". I yelled and they did then asked "What's the fun of being late?" The main fun of being late is having an excuse to ditch school." Stefan said his eyes gleaming with joy. I knew it, he's just like me. It's just that I don't ditch school. "Shut up!" Ian spat out at Stephan with a bored facial expression.
"Just passing out an opinion or let me say my stephanian ideology." Stephan said defensively.
"If I ditch school with you,where are we going to then?" I asked my semi-bubbling partner.
"Everywhere, anywhere and where-where you want to go." He said.
"Fine,I'm down for it." I said really happy. I'm gonna ditch school for the first time with three really hot boys.
"So where are we heading?" Nathan asked still setting his bangs. He's really the bangs guy.
"The hell hole?" Stefan said more like a question.
"Shut up!" Nathan said giving who cupped his mouth with his hand a death glare.
I turned to look at Ian's facial expression and saw nothing than his super-bored expression. I look away immediately because he was also staring at me.
Then he said after a long while of silence between us.
"We should go grab something to eat."
"But I'm not hungry." Nathan said still pinning Stefan with his death glare.
"Then you'll want to hang out with Samtains." I said like a hero who just gave the best.
"Sure." Stefan perked up ignoring Nathan's crazy death glare.
"Not gonna happen. I'm not hanging out with a nut case." Nathan said folding his arms across his chest.
"Really? A nut case? It's like you need some more of my Buddy's gas." I said looking at my bike I parked neatly beside Nathan's killer car.

"You definitely wasted a lot of gas there." Ian said and I turned to look at him then I said,"yeah but it's worth it. He knelt before me. Samtains." Raising my hands up.
"Let's keep Samtains." Stefan said.
"Keep her all you want but don't come running to me for help because I'll kick your butt really hard." Nathan said raising his index finger at Stefan like you do when stating a warning.
"But Ian's got my back." Stefan said defensively.
"Are we hanging out or not?" L asked trying to clear their stupid arguments.
"Sure." Ian said looking real bored before walking away.
Stefan looked really happy while Nathan look like a person seeing the end of the world..
That's his problem.

We all walked to our mobiles.
When I rode my bike out of the school's parking lot,I heard some engines purring attractively. Those sounds I'm hearing can't be compared to my croaking bike. I turned to look at the cars that's giving off those attractive sounds and my jaw slacked immediately.

******************
Find out what happened in the next chappie.