Chapter 3

Chapter 3

RYAN'S POV

"Ryan Silver please come to the information booth as soon as possible" Sammi told me where it was and I walked there. I got there and saw my mom.

"Ummm mom?"

"Here" She said, handing me my phone.

"Ummmmm"

"Ryan" She said with a sad look in her eyes.

"What mom?"

"Your father, hes really sick and I want you to stay here alright but I'm giving you your phone so you can contact us alright?"

"Ok" I said and felt like crying.

"I love you honey" She said hugging me.

"I love you too, tell dad I love him and for him to get better" I said hugging back.

"Will do baby, love you" She said and kissed my forehead. "Have fun"

"Love you too" I walked out of the info booth with her.

"Have you made any friends?"

"Yea! My cabin mates and then their 5 friends who are in a different cabin. One of the 5 is a bassist so I go to classes with him!" Crap, did I just say him!

"Him?"

"Yea, his names Ashley"

"Oooh ok, you have fun alright!"

"Alright, love you"

"Love you bye" I said as I headed back to my cabin. I walked slowly and let tears trickle down my face. I was about to walk back to their cabin but made a sharp turn back to our cabin. I layed on my bunk and cried my eyes out.

Once I was done I washed my face and realized I still didn't have eyeliner. I searched in Sammi's bag and found some. I reapplied it and walked to their cabin. I took a deep breath and walked in. I looked at them and felt tears again.

"RYAN!" Ashley yelled, running to me. "I need to-" He started but stopped. "Were you crying?"

"Hmm? N-No"

"Ryan, your eyes are red" Damn.

"Fine, yes" I said and sat on Ashley's bunk.

"Why?" Sammi asked with concern.

"It-it's nothing."

"Ryan, you can tell us" Andy said.

I started to say something but my phone rang.

"I thought you didn't have your phone?" Ashley asked as I pulled it out.

"I just got i-shit" I said and ran outside. I answered it with a heavy heart. "H-Hello?"

"Hey sweety"

"Hey daddy"

"Did your mother tell you?" He sounded so weak.

"Mhmm, I'm worried about you!"

"Don't be I'll be fine" After he said that he went into a coughing fit.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

"Alright, get better" I said starting to cry.

"Aww baby, don't cry. I want you to have fun at that camp and I'll see you when you get back, alright?"

"Alright" I said, trying not to cry.