Mr. and Mrs. Stark // PP

"This is weird," Peter whispers to you. "How? I think it's rather cute." You say. "Why? My aunt is marrying my boss," he says as you are finishing your makeup. "Uncle Tony!" You say, as Peter falls back on your bed. "Ugh," he says. "She could of married anyone else!" He yells. "Like, what about the guy from the Thai restaurant?" He says. "I think Aunt May laurbs Tony more," you say as he groans for the hundredth time.

"You look beautiful!" You say walking up to May in her wedding dress. "So do you," she says. "How's Peter doing?" She asks. "He's kinda freaked out," you say. "Ugh! I knew it! Peter hates me," she says. "Don't get emotional, Peter's fine." You reassure her. "Now go out there and get married!" You tell her and take a seat in the venue next to Peter. "She looks beautiful," you tell him. "She always does." Peter says. You roll your eyes. Soon, May is walking down the isle to meet Tony at the end.

"Blah blah preisty stuff blah blah matrimony blah blah power invested in me" the priest says. "You may now kiss the bride!" He says as Tony kisses Aunt May and everyone claps.

"You know what Parker?" Tony asks Peter. "What?" He responds. "Your going to have to call me Uncle Tony," he says. Peter groans and rolls his eyes.