46➼

March 21, Wednesday
7:00 a.m

   Everyone decided to crash at Jamal's place. The hospital let him out late at night and he wanted us to say over since everybody's house was all over the place and didn't like the idea of us driving long distances while extremely tired. We were all sleeping on the floor in his bedroom but he gave me a special treatment and let me sleep on the end of his bed.

"Jamal." Armani whispered while poking his shoulder.

"Mm?" He rolled over.

"Jamal!"

He sucked his teeth and I opened my eyes ready for him to cuss her out.

"What?!"

"I'm hungry."

"Armani it's 7 in the morning, yo lips chap, your breath stank and hot, I don't even like yo bitch ass, I don't know why you're here and you got a nerve to poke me and say you're hungry. If you don't get out my fucking face, I will not hesitate to-"

"Gooooooood morningggg!" Travis smiled as he got up from the floor cracking his back.

"Sit yo happy ass down somewhere Travis."

I got up and rubbed my eyes. "Jamal why are you going so damn hard? It's too early!"

He opened his arms. "Come here. Did I wake you? I'm sorry. You hungry?"

"Oh!!! You can ask if she's hungry and not cuss her out and-"

"That's right you long neck, moth ball-"

"Stoppppp!!" I covered his mouth. "It's okay Jamal! Damn!"

Everyone else got up and we went downstairs.

"Wah yuh niggas wa fi nyam fi breakfast?" Jamal's mom asked while popping out of nowhere with a robe on and a stank face.

"Pancakes?" Travis asked.

Everyone asked for pancakes, eggs and bacon.

"Wah 'bout yuh Imani?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, favorite child." Jamal smirked.

"I just want yogurt or a fruit cup." I said.

"Jamal hurry up and get har food! Be a gentleman!"

"Ma yuh always rushing me! Calm down!"

"Yuh telling mi to calm down?! Yuh wa fi get hit?!" She took her flip flop off and raised it in the air.

"Chill, chill, chill." He gave me my breakfast and I quietly and politely ate.

"Imani can I have a word with you?"

"Sure!" I got up and Tory rolled his eyes while helping mama Jamal cook.

Jamal and I had the conversation at the top of the stairs.

"Tory is really giving me bad vibes..." He said while looking deep in his eyes.

"What do you mean...what did he do now?"

"He's the one that shot me. No doubt."

"I know you two don't get along but I don't think he'd go that far."

"Ask Travis! Tory pulled a gun on him!"

"I'm not going to ask Travis. You know he doesn't have any sense."

"I promise you it was him. Who else? Who do I have bee with other than Tory?"

"...Oh..."

"Exactly."

"Just watch out for him. If I were you I wouldn't have let him spend the night and give him a chance to get familiar with the place. You fucked up there. He's more observant than he has ever been."

He wrapped his left arm around my waist and pulled me in, He leaned in and kissed me.

"Jamal. Your mom wants you." Tory said from down the stairwell.

He pulled away and smiled.

"Go to my room."

Tory walked away and Jamal raced down the stairs.

Fuck!