A new land

It's been days since we set off. I'm starving, and Mother is weak. I don't know how long we can keep this up.

Suddenly, I spotted a shining green light in the sky.

"Wh-what's that?" I stammered, my eyes glued to the bright light.

Before Mother could answer me, I was sucked inside.

~

"Ow.. My head.." I groaned. I looked around. Everything was.. Darkness?

Mother! I remembered. I looked around frantically. Nobody was there.

"I am Lucius, God of this gate..."

"W-who said that?!" I cried. "Where is my mother?"\

"I did. Your mother is safe, do not worry." the voice boomed. 

I looked up. The green light shone brighter with each word. This must be the one talking to me.

"What is your name?" Lucius asked. "K-kira, sir." I stammered. A god? Talking to me? Wow! What a day...

Suddenly, the darkness was filled with four different colored lights. A blazing red. A calming blue. A fierce yellow. And a serene green. "Woah..." I gasped. I stared at the green. Its beauty was something I just couldn't tear my eyes off of.

"You have chosen that one, yes?" Lucius chuckled.

"Oh! Yes, I guess so." I replied.

"Then by the power of the Gods.. let.. th-" Lucius' voice started to fade away as I was seemed to be starting to transport somewhere else.

I closed my eyes tight.

Here we go.