Part Twø

14 August 2013, 08:14 p.m. Time would not run in that silent neighborhood, Moonlight, so I thought that it would be what l need to feel comfortable. Leaves were saying hello to those who passed, and those few houses were smiling to them, except that scowling hut.
Everything kindled the light of fear when that real light of fire began swallowing the hut: Ruthless. Despite any astonishment, I only thought of rescuing as possible as I can any blazing soul inasmuch to my experience in firefighting. I didn't even think of how that was perilous or if I can get out again breathing.
There was one thing that had exacerbated the conjuncture: Realizing a gun in my hand after stepping out with my pale face in front of some of the residents of this area.

Police was approaching after having enough details about the incident, which let me feel like a prey awaiting its predator to be eradicated: "A thirty year old man was shot in a hut and then he had been burnt" was all what I've heard from the residents.
My only escape from this scene was leaving my fingerprints on the gun on the ground behind a tree in my way and rushing towards Red Woods Street. I preferred to stay in Amy's house; she was my best friend who lived there. I suggested heading to her boyfriend's house in the other neighborhood, the safest place to hide until the sun tells the truth to the moon. Unfortunately, nothing looked like what I planned for.