~ Sweet as Chocolate ~

Swap!Emily, or Emmy, nervously walked around the white space. She couldn't remember how she ended up in this void, but she didn't want to know how. She tail was tucked between her legs as her ears perked down. "Hello little glitch." Emmy's ears perked up as she looked around.

Her green sweater and orange skirt seemed to be swaying as Emmy turned her head. "Hello..?" Emmy finally replied nervously. "You kinda look like that annoying author, Emily the hybrid." Emmy looked ahead and saw a black boned skeleton who seemed to be glitching. "I... I'm her swap. I'm Emmy."

"I know." The skeleton said before Emmy's tail started to wag slowly. "So... why am I here?" Emmy asked as she tried to remain calm. "I brought you here, I'm Error." Error answered before Emmy's ears stuck up. "O-oh!" Emmy said before they both melted into... the awkward silence.

"So... do you know about the multiverse?"

"A... a little. Not much really."

~ Time Skip ~

Emmy was sitting, legs over lapping each other, when Error came back. "Hi E-Error!" Emmy greeted. "Hey Emmy. Chocolate?" Error replied as he held two chocolate bars. Emmy nodded before accepting the sweet treat.

Error sat down next to Emmy as she unwrapped the deep brown treat. "Thank you Error." Emmy said before she took a bite out of the chocolate. Error looked at Emmy before smiling with some yellow on his face. Emmy had to be the nicest person he had ever met.

"You're sweet as chocolate." Error muttered under his breath. Emmy's left ear perked up, allowing her to hear Error, before she smiled with a pink blush. "You are too!~" Emmy said happily. Error started to glitch as Emmy giggled.