Frozen: the After Story (Anna and Kristoff FanFiction)

It has been a month since Anna and Kristoff kissed each other for the first time, a month since Hans went to prison, a month since the Duke of Weasletown got cut off from all trade, a month since Elsa was loved by the whole kingdom.

Anna walked over to Elsa smiling widely. "Hey, Elsa!"

"Hello Anna," Elsa smiled gratefully at Anna. "How have you been?"

"I've been amazing! I helped Kristoff with some ice yesterday! It was so fun! He's so strong and the way his muscle flex when he's lifting the ic-" Anna cut herself off embarrassed by her comment that she had just made. She looked down as pink started to cover her cheeks. Elsa smiled and chuckled lightly.

"Speaking of Kristoff, there he is Anna," Elsa looked towards the entrance of the castle. Anna smiled and started to walk over to him. Kristoff was looking for Anna. He was about to pop the big question! You might be thinking 'whoa, whoa, whoa!' but they love each other and they've proven it by stealing kisses from each other, even when people were surrounding them. As Anna walked over to Kristoff a little girl gasped.

"Pwincess Anna!" She smiled.

"Hello there," Anna grinned at the little girl.

"I'm Sawah," she stated.

"Well, Sarah, you're a very beautiful girl and I think one day you'll rule your own kingdom!"

"You weally think so?" Sarah gasped.

"I know so! Now, go on with your mother! Be careful!" The little girl nodded slowly and turned around and started to walk towards Elsa, to go talk to her as well. Anna got up and turned around, as she turned around she found Kristoff to be right in front of her. "Kristoff!" She exclaimed throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him. "How was your day today?"

"Great! But even better now that I'm with you," he smiled. She giggled and squeezed him tightly. "Um, Anna. M-may I ask y-you a question?" Kristoff asked, stuttering. Anna nodded and smiled. He got a velvet box out of his pocket and knelt down on one knee and looked up at her opening the box. He took a deep breath and looked at her in the eyes. "Anna, would you do me the amazing honor of becoming my wife?" Anna gasped and tears gathered in her eyes. She nodded quickly trying hold back her sobs of happiness.

"Y-yes!" She threw herself onto him again and started to cry. He put the ring on her finger and wrapped his arms around her waist and squeezed her tightly. She buried her head into his neck and continued to cry in happiness. Applause broke out across the ball room and people cheered. "I love you, Kristoff," Anna said kissing his cheek.

"And I love you," he smiled at her. He put his forehead on hers and sighed in happiness. "I'm so glad you said yes,"

"I wouldn't have said anything else," she smiled. Elsa walked over and cleared her throat.

"Now, that was the cutest thing I have seen in a long time, and don't worry Anna, Kristoff came to me and asked for my blessing, and of course I said yes," Anna smiled at Elsa and attacked her in a hug. "Let's go plan the wedding!" Elsa smiled. Anna nodded and the two of them followed Elsa into the library where they sat down and started to plan. After a long while of thinking Kristoff thought of something.

"What about red and white be our colors?" Anna gasped and nodded excitedly.

"Yes!" She squealed, soon to be over taken by yawning. "Today's been a long day,"

"Why don't you two go to bed and I'll make sure everyone leaves safely." Anna nodded and yawned again, as Kristoff scooped her up in his arms, carrying her upstairs and sitting her down.

"I'll let you change while I go change," Kristoff smiled and grabbed his night clothes and changed. When he came back he found Anna playing with one of her braids. "Ready to get some sleep?" He asked her. She nodded and lent back into a pillow sighing sleepily. "I love you Anna. Goodnight,"

"And I love you," she hummed quietly before drifting off into blissful sleep. Kristoff listened to her soft and quiet snores before drifting off into sleep not long after.