1/1

Author's Note :

Hi! this is my imagination when I am build my apartement at a simulation game. It's really recommended to watch Kang Dongho (Produce 101 season 2 contestant) before you read it.

Here the link of his performance on Produce 101 : Open Up (eye contact camera - Kang Dong Ho)

Please don't be to serious, it's just a story :)

And pardon me for grammatically error because English is not my mither tounge.

*

Dongho opens the worn out door at his new apartment -the sound of hoarse old hinges is heard. Behind him a young girl waited patiently while humming a little song with a big bag besides her. "Hey .. let's go in." Exclaimed Dongho with a smile on his face.

The girl complied Dongho and came in carrying her big bag. Her eyes were instantly amazed to see around their new apartment, simple-tended to be small, but looks really good. New wall paint, and new kitchen counters set up a few days ago - all Dongho's own hard work for several years - though the water pipe next to the fridge and the smell of molds still remained disturbing but the girl is smile happily.

It's very good, Oppa!" She exclaimed. She approached the gorgeous kitchen filled with orange ornament matching match with the light brown walls. The window above the stove is on the border of her eyes - so she can look out when she cooks later. "You set it well, Oppa!"

"Of course I set it well, this is our first home since a long time." Dongho held up the big bag belonging to the girl and put in the room just in front of the entrance. Dongho returned to the living room and sat with her on the only sofa they had.

"Your room is there." He pointed to the room that he meant, "and that is Oppa's room, okay?" The girl just nodded happily. Dongho smiled and ruffled her hair and start to prepared with his sling bag - his work bag, "Then Oppa will go to work. Do not forget to lock the door and do not accept anyone as guests when Oppa is not here. "

"Yes oppa I understand!" And Dongho left him immediately after awarding a kiss affectionately slashed his right.

As soon as Dongho left, the young girl opened the door of her room and was immediately greeted with a pink color spreading through her eyes. The white-painted furniture gave a nice impression on her room and she immediately searched for something inside the cardboard that had been there for several days before she moved in. She immediately pinned on the door of her room. Ornament of her name. Ayana.

*

Ayana greeted her day cheerfully, she had been living in her new home for few weeks, and she felt more and more comfortable. Her school is close, the neighborhood is clean-even much different from the neighborhoods she lived before here, only one thing bothered her when she lived here, and that was the distance between her Oppa's work place and their house- the way just to go home and back to work place could take two hours by bus. It means Ayana will spend a lot of her time alone - except when in school.

"Why Oppa not searching other job?" She asked one day, but Dongho -her Oppa only shook his head as he prepared to leave for work.

"I can not, after all my boss is my friend, and he always pays me well enough to support us." Dongho repeatedly replied.

Ayana breathed hard - every time she remember their debate. Of course, her Oppa will stay there, with sewing job in a t-shirt factory they can survive and even buy a small apartment that they currently occupy-all because of the generosity of her Oppa's boss who are none other than his close friends.