Calling All David Ryans

Summary:

Divinity Claire has been born with natural beauty, a curse that almost every girl strives for. Now, as an adult Divy has three of her best friends pursuing her. Each holds a bond of friendship with her that she cannot ignore and refuses to break. So, she tells everyone a little white lie. A white lie that sends her packing to Chicago to look for a man who will fill in for a temporary fiancé. However, events take an unexpected turn when an old childhood friend comes brokenhearted without a penny on her being, knocking at Divy's door. Now, Divy has to help her friend get back together, keep the truth about her fiancé a secrete, and try to divert the attention of her male friends away from her. But, Divy within herself does not have the power to do all that. Her jealousy threatens to tear her fragile plans apart as she comes face to face with her own shortcomings and the fact that love is so hard to destroy. In the end, she has to make a choice- a choice that can either keep her a captive to her old ways or set her free with a new love within her heart.

Author: AuroraBlackwood

***************************************************************

My opinion:

Absolutely amazing story with nice and original plot! Yes it is a story about fake fiance but it is not a typical cliche story.  When I started reading it I couldn't stop.

The author's writing is really good and I think the story is perfectly written.

This is one really good book so go check it out. I am sure you won't regret it.