"The name is Mabel, and I can help you!" She exclaimed in a cheery tone.

"Where do I go?" You ask.

"Down that pathway!" She loudly yelled. But then a voice began to speak, coming from the bushes.

"No...I'm going to be late..no no no no..." you heard from the trees behind you.  A boy popped out of the bushes, he had white hair with big bunny ears.

Wait, that was my classmate, Gideon!

You turned around again to see if Mabel was there to thank her, but she was gone. You turn back to Gideon..

"Gideon?!"

The humanized boy bunny turned towards me," I'm late! For a very important date!" He shrieked, before hopping away

"Gideon? It's me, your lab partner from biology!" You yell after him.

His turned towards me once more with a confused look on his face. Now that I got his attention,"Where am I?" You ask him with a curious look on his face.

His nose twitches slightly," You're in Wonderland, Alice." Gideon replied, and you finally get a good look at him.

The boy wore some light blue trousers with the same color jacket and a black shirt underneath. (He looks a lot better than the show, and taller.) His blue eyes look into yours before his white hair covered them.

"But I'm not Alice, I'm (y/n)!" You yell and he began to hop away.

"I'm late!" He yelled once more with a small pocket watch in his hand in the air before hopping down the pathway.

You begin to run after him, following the path before you.

--------------------------------------------

After running for awhile, you lost that little white rabbit boy. You began to slow down which led you to a clearing. A long table was in the middle with many different types of chairs, some big, some small.

Many plates, teacups, pastries, and teapots were astray on the table. But what surprised you, was the amount of people.

Only four people sat there, Rabbit boy was there looking nervous as ever. A blonde man was at the head seat with a big top hat placed on his head.

Beside him was a boy who wore a pine tree hat but with bunny ears popping out. A small person was running around the table, they looked like a small mouse but with blue hair.(guess who?!)

You cautiously walk up to the table, looking at the blonde man who looked oddly familiar. He glanced up, his gold eyes finding your (e/c) ones.

A breath was caught in your throat, as his eyes entranced you.

"Alice?" he said quietly.

You shook your head," No I'm not Alice, I've already said this before. My name is (y/n)!" You exclaimed.

A small smirk was upon his lips as he got out of his chair, making a loud sound as it hit the ground. Little Gideon quickly got out of his seat as well and scurried off.

"B-bill?" Whispered the little rabbit boy who sat beside him only moments earlier.

"Shh.." the man named Bill silenced the boy.

"But Gideon-" he whispered again.

"Let him tell the Queen, I don't care if she finds out!" Bill exclaimed before walking over to you.

The little rabbit boy followed after Gideon anyway and the small mouse with the blue hair hopped into his pocket.

His sudden change of tone made you wince a bit, causing you to move away a little.

"Shhh....I don't bite," he said, coming closer to you. His hand trailed up your neck, and cupped your chin in his palm.

You winced at the sudden contact with the man.

"Aren't you the guy who I saw..?" You ask quietly.

"Oh yes I am." He smirked once more before pulling you closer to his face. Some pink blush dusted your cheeks as you turned your head away.

"Oh my little Alice..." he whispered in your ear," You've finally been reunited with your Mad hatter.." you could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

You look up into his eyes, and he closed the gap in between you. His lips met yours in a very passionate way, almost a needy kiss.

You began to relax a little and started kissing back. Your arms slid around his neck as his were around your waist.

His hand slid up your short skirt but you slapped it away.

(Think of whatever you want to happen next)

You pulled away with a dazed look in your eyes, feeling a bit sleepy. Before you knew it, you had passed out in the Hatters arms.

-----------------------------------------

You awoke with a sudden alertness, and checked the time on your phone. You had only slept for about 30 minutes, meaning you still had time to study. Looking up, a certain someone had their eye on you.

A smirk danced on his lips as he made his way over to your spot under the tree. As he came closer, a small pink tint was on your cheeks.

"Hi sweet cheeks, I couldn't help but notice your little dream about you and I." He hinted, leaning down in front of you.

"But h-how?" You asked.

"Oh doll, I just watched the whole thing." He said with his signature smirk. You kept blushing, because you knew he was a demon and he just saw the whole thing.

Bill leaned in and kissed your cheek lightly, leaving you in a blushing mess.

He got up to leave," Bye sweetums, hope we can do that again sometime or maybe I'll see you again!" Bill said with a smile before leaving.

Oh that little demon boy....you thought to yourself.