Who are you?

Rachelle's POV
"Who are you?" I asked.
"That's funny Rachelle. But seriously do you remember?" Austin asked.
"What's funny? Do I know him?" I'm so confused right now. Everyone's eyes were wide and they looked scared.
"Can we get a doctor in here?" My mom said out the door.
"What's happening?"
"It's nothing." Noel smiled.
"Yes?" I heard the doctor outside.
"She doesn't remember one of the boys. Is that normal?"
"Let me ask her some questions." He walked in smiling at me.
"Hello Rachelle. It's nice to finally talk to you. Now I'm just going to ask a couple questions okay?" He asked.
"Yeah." I smiled.
"Do you remember anything before you wrecked?"
"I remember crying. A lot. And I think someone screamed at me?"
"Okay good. Now can you tell me who this boy right here is?" He asked pointing at the curly haired boy.
"No. But he's cute."
Everyone laughed besides the boy.
"What's your name?" I asked. He's just staring at me and it's kind of creepy.
"Levi." His eyes are beautiful and he sounds tired, like he hasn't slept in days maybe even weeks.
"I think Rachelle can't remember the one thing she was thinking about when she had the accident. You. Her brain has blocked you off." He looked at the boy.
"What did you do!?" I asked the boy, Levi?
"I hurt you." He sighed.
"Oh."
"We'll check up on you here in a little bit but it looks like you'll be able to go home tomorrow. And don't worry about your memory it should come back to you in a few weeks but don't be alarmed if it doesn't." The doctor smiled.
"Thanks."
"Can I be alone with the girls for a minute please?" I asked looking at everyone.
"Of course sweetie." My mom smiled kissing my forehead as everyone left the room.
"Who was that boy?" I asked the girls.
"He was your boyfriend. But you guys broke up. It was pretty bad." Noel sighed.
"Really? How long?"
"Well you were together for 4 months and you broke up about 4 weeks ago." Emily sighed pulling a chair up to sit beside me.
"Why did we break up?" I hesitated.
"Do you remember being in London?"
"Yeah."
"Well, you and Levi split up. He told you he loved you and you came back to California." Noel paused.
"He ended up getting drunk and having sex with a fan that night."
"Wow. Did I love him?"
"Yeah. A lot." Emily smiled.
"The both of you loved each other. He always made you feel safe."
"Should I talk to him?" I asked.
"I think you should wait until you get out of the hospital. Clear your head a little." Noel smiled.
"Yeah okay." I paused looking around.
"Where's my phone?"
"Oh." Emily ran to her bag.
"I kept it so your parents wouldn't look through it." She laughed.
"Thanks." I smiled as she handed me my phone.
"You can tell everyone to come back in."
I started looking through my phone to see all the tweets all the fans and the boys were sending me.
Connor Ball: @rachellecorini Praying for you. Wake up soon.❤️
George Smith: Everyone please pray for my best friend @rachellecorini ❤️ He attached a picture of me and him from when I was in London.
James Mcvey: Please wake up soon Rachelle! I miss my bestie!
Austin Corini: Everyone please keep my little sister in your prayers. She was in a bad wreck and fell into a coma. We love you Rachelle!❤️❤️
They tweeted a lot of others things updating the fans and being all sweet.
"Hey Rachelle." Austin walked up.
"Hey Aus." I smiled.
"Have you tweeted the fans yet to tell them you're awake?"
"No but I'll do that right now!" I pulled my phone back out opening twitter.
'I'm awake!! Thank you for all the prayers and sending me all the lovely cards and gifts. I love you all so much!💖'
'I'm doing fine I just have a little memory loss, I'll explain everything in a live stream tomorrow when I get out of the hospital!'
"Done." I smiled.
"I'm glad to have you back." Austin smiled kissing my cheek.
"By the way, James and the boys are on their way here." He smiled.
"Really!?" I tried sitting up again.
"Oww!" I groaned. Everyone in the room looked at me, even Levi. I could tell he wanted to help me.
"Slow down! Remember you have broken ribs, a broken arm, and you haven't moved in 3 weeks so your body is sore." Austin said.
"I'm fine."
"Whatever." He shook his head.

"Rachelle, wake up sweet heart."
I opened my eyes to see mama Thompson.
"Hey Mom!" I smiled.
"Hi! It's time to go home, you ready?" She smiled softly.
"Yeah!" I sat up feeling pain shot through my whole body.
"Your mom and dad are with the doctor. They wanted to talk to you before you leave."
"Okay."
They came walking in a few minutes later.
"Good morning!" My mom and dad both smiled.
"Morning!"
"We have a serious question to as you." My mom sighed.
"Would you like to go home?"
"Well I don't want to stay in this hospital bed." I laughed.
"No. Do you want to go back to California?"
"What!? No. Don't get me wrong I miss the hell out of you guys when I'm gone. But this place is my home now. I love it here in Ohio." I felt bad saying that, but there's too many things I want to forget about Cali.
"It's okay sweetie, we understand." My mom smiled.
"I love you guys."
"We love you too."
"Lets get you home so you can get some more rest." Mom said pulling in a wheelchair with a nurse.
"I'm pretty sure 3 weeks is enough rest." I laughed.
"True." My dad smiled.

"Where is everyone today?" I asked mama T, we are in the car on our way to the house. It's kind of weird though that the girls haven't texted me. Plus I thought the boys were on their way here yesterday?
"I don't know. They probably went to the pond and hung out."
"Oh." I sighed. That kind of hurts.
"Okay we're here." She smiled opening up my door.
"Let me get your wheelchair."
"Thanks." I smiled as she pulled it over to me.
"Hey girlie!" Papa T smiled walking to the car.
"Hey Dad!" He grabbed the handles of the wheelchair and pushed me up the driveway.
I still can't believe the doctors are making me use this thing, but my ribs are still healing and my legs are too sore to start walking on them all of a sudden.
"You glad to be back?"  He asked as he pushed me up the staircase.
"Yes!" I laughed holding my ribs.
"We've missed you here." Mama T smiled.
"I missed you guys."
They pushed me into the house. I looked around to see if anyone was here but no one. That hurts worse than my ribs.
"We fixed the guest room for you until you can walk up the stairs to your actual room."
"Thanks." I smiled lightly. I can't believe they all just went to the pond. I'm glad they're having fun but I missed them.
"Can you get in the bed by yourself?" Mom asked.
"Yeah. Thanks!"
"No problem sweetie. Just call if you need anything!" She closed the door.
I pulled my chair over to the window looking into the backyard that looked over the town.
I took my phone out and texted Emily.
'Where are you guys?'
I also texted Noel, Austin, and Drew.
After texting them I pulled my laptop out to do the live stream.
"Hey guys!" I smiled into the camera.
"I hope you all are having a great day so far! I just got out of the hospital."
"I figured I'd tell you all what happened, or at least what I remember.
As you know, I wrecked my Jeep, breaking my ribs and obviously my arm." I held up my red cast with signatures on it from everyone.
"But I also forgot something. That's what's weird about this whole thing. I forgot one thing, well person. Levi. That's his name right? Yeah I think so. Anyway I forgot who he is. Like I have no clue who he is. I know he was apparently my boyfriend?" I paused reading comments.
"I have no clue where the guys are. They didn't come to the hospital this morning when I got released and I haven't heard from them today." I sighed.

After talking to the fans for a while I decided to take a nap that lasted about 3 hours.
I hopped into the wheelchair grabbing my phone to see no one texted me back. Great.
I wheeled myself into the kitchen seeing no one, I guess I'll check outside.
I tried pushing my wheelchair but it wouldn't go over  a bump.
"Oh my God!" I groaned.
"Why the fuck does everything hate me!?"
I tried standing up wincing in pain.
"Shit." I mumbled.
Grabbing the table beside me I stood taking small steps to the front door.
Once I opened the door I walked outside as tears started falling from all the pain.
"Fuck."
I took a deep breath and got into the yard to see no cars were home.
"What the fuck?"
I sat on the ground as the tears fell.
I have no one. While all my friends are having a good day I'm here in the yard crying because I'm in so much pain.

-