Chapter 1

Update: Just edited September 1, 2016

So sorry for all of the horrendous misspelling that I didn't even know existed until I read @loverbooks231 comment and started re-reading my story! I appreciate the feedback!

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Hi. My name is Louie Allen. Yes I know its a guys name but, I think it fits me just fine. So yes, that makes me a girl... anyway, let's just start from the beginning...

I let out a sigh and walk into the huge Memorial High School. I hated school. I hated it with a passion. No joke. I walk to my locker and then to my class to meet my friend Amelia. First up, Math...and can I say, ugh math...

"Hey Louie." She says giving me a side huge. "How do I look?"

She does a spin to show me her outfit. Her dirty blonde hair is in barrel curls flowing off her back. She's wearing a red lacy top over a white tank. Then a denim mini skirt and her brown cowboy boots.

"Marvelous as always." I say sitting down in my rickety chair.

"Don't you ever have fun? You should dress up at least one day a week Lou." She says nudging me with her elbow.

I was in my normal blue denim short shorts, black high tops, and black Coldplay t-shirt. My dark hair was wavey and pinned back by my sunglasses. I glance at my clothing and then to her.

"Whats wrong with what I'm wearing right now?" I ask, waving my hand over my outfit.

"Oh, nothing, I mean its totally you..." She said widening her eyes and crossing her arms "But that's the problem. Oh nevermind... I'll help you with it later."

She rolled her eyes and sat next to me. Just as she sits down, Damon Kingsley walks in. She instantly perks up and fixes her hair, smiling at him. I had to admit, he was pretty hot, but he was also an ass. He was the captain of the foortball team, the track team, and even the swim team. I hated how girls would follow him around school and drool when he smiled at them. I especially hated it when Amelia did it. He was the only man that could turn a girl into jelly with one look...except this girl right here.

I had grown up living next to the jerk, so I knew how he acted. He had lived next to me for almost eighteen years and barely acknowledged my existence unless it was to harass me. My brother, Jessie, came in after him and they sat down in the other corner.  He had messy dark brown hair and dark brown eyes like my father. I roll my eyes and pull out one of my notebooks. I start writing, continuing where I had left off the other day, making the rest of the classroom disappear as I concentrated on my handwriting. I always write. I write stories and sometimes poems whenever I felt like it.

Jessie leaned over and poked me in my shoulder to get my attention.

"What do you want?" I ask casting him a glare.

"Geez...Calm down little sis. I just wanted to let you know that you'll have to ride the bus. I'm going to the lake with Damon and Brad."

"Whatever." I say and return my attention to my notebook.

"Unless....You want to come along? I mean, you don't have to talk to anyone or do anything, but I think you should come... you know... be outside...in the outdoors." He said and a smile started to stretch his lips.

"I'll think about it." I say and  punch him in the shoulder.

"Ouch" He said, rubbing it.

"Big baby..." I muttered.

The rest of the day went by fast. After school I agreed to go with Jessie. I only agreed to go with my idiot brother if we could stop by the house first and get a few things. He agreed and took me home. When we pulled up to the lake, I realized the whole pack was here... Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...We're wolves. I'm only human until my eighteenth birthday or if I find my mate. Which trust me...I don't want to find my mate. Male wolves are possesive. Very possesive. I hated it. I can't stand being tied down to one person who wants to control every move you make. I also forgot that there are three packs in the district I lived in.