Chapter 3

I raced back up the stairs, still screaming.
My world has just fallen apart.
I called 911 immediately.
I then got on the phone with Chanel #2.

"HE DIED!!! WHO KILLED HIM!???!??!?" The Chanel's screamed over the phone.
"I don't know. I-I-I-"
I started crying.
"WE'LL BE RIGHT OVER!" They said.

I heard police sirens. I knew they'd be quick considering they were right next to the murder scene. The police came in armed and yelling for the killer. I came running down the steps, still crying. The Chanel's came rushing for me.

"Oh my God, y/n, are you okay!?" Chanel said while hugging me. The other Chanel's joined in on the hugging.
"I-I-I am physically, but not mentally!" I said, still crying.
"We're here for you!" Chanel said.
"Ma'am we are going to need to speak to the victim." The police officer said to Chanel.
"Of course" she said.
"y/n, you need to tell the police officer everything. That way they can find who murdered Boone. Okay?" She said to me, wiping away my tears.
"Ye-es" I said.
The Chanel's looked at me as I walked away with the police man. And I could tell they were terribly upset for me. I mean, I was on the phone with Chanel #2 when it happened. The one thing that intrigued me was that two murders happened almost at the same time and practically in the same location. Could this be a coincidence?

After speaking with the policeman, the whole building was closed down for investigation. Chad was extremely upset that his best friend died.
"Why? WHY!? WOULD YOU LET HIM DIE!?!? IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU NOT HIM!!!" He screamed to me.
Chanel pulled Chad away from me.
"Chad! It's not his fault. He is as sad as you are. He isn't superman. Just calm down. It'll be okay." Chanel said to him.
I could tell Chad was calming down. Yet, I didn't know how to handle all this.

That night we had to stay somewhere. The Chanel's offered for us to stay at Kappa Kappa Tau for the week during the investigation. I took the offer. So did the other guys who were apart of the Dickie Dollars Scholars Club.

That night I had to sleep in Chanel #2's room, which I was fine with because her and I have been friends for awhile now. That night wasn't so easy for me. I could hardly sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Boone. I mean, who could've killed him. And who killed Chanel #6? Why would someone kill them anyway? Then a chainsaw noise and screams came from downstairs. Chanel #2 and I jumped from out of our beds. (for me it was the floor.) We met the other pledges and Chanel's in the hallway.

"What the hell was that!?" Chanel yelled.
"I don't know." I said.
We grabbed anything sharp that was around us, and slowly crept down the stairs. I could see blood on the floor. I knew someone was going to scream, so I said "shhh" very silently. We got down to where we could see what had happened. We saw one of the boys from the DDC with their head sliced off, and another cut in half, and even another with his arms sliced off. The one with his arms cut off was a survivor, well just barely. Chanel #5 screamed.

"Oh my. They are-" the pledge Grace said while covering her mouth.
"Can I be the first to say this? Who's twisted mind would do something like this!?!?" The pledge Zayday said.
Then Chad came running from down the hallway with the other DDC members. They were obviously terrified.
"It-it-wa-as the re-ed devil!" Chad said.
"Where is he now!!!?!?" Chanel screamed.
"He jumped out the window" Chad said.
We all sighed in relief.
Chanel #2, #3, and I called 911. And of course the police showed up extremely quickly. And then the investigation truly began.