My Sorting

I looked at Lily and she was still asleep, I nudged her slightly and she woke up. She had already had her Gryffindor robes, she smiled and looked out the window. "Oh were here..." She says with a yawn, Severus nods and I grab my luggage. "I nervous..." I mutter grabbing Zena's cat carrier, Lily looked at me and smiled. "Dont be nervous Victoria, what ever house you get into you will be great in!" She says putting a hand on my shoulder, I smile.

Lily, Severus, and I walked off of the train. "Before you head with the first years Hufflepuff... How did you get Black to apologize?" Severus asks right after we get on the platform. I look at him and shrug my shoulders, "I dont know he just did.." I said smiling. He rolls his eyes, then Lily and him go off with there age group. "First years! This way!" I very tall giant like man said, I listened and he lead us the first years to boats.

"Three to a boat please!" He said, I looked to see only one empty boat. The man sat in the boat and gestured me to sit, I did and another first year joined me. "Hello there! My names Hagrid, what be your names?" He asked looking at us, I smiled. "My names Victoria Hufflepuff sir." I say and I hear the boy behind me gasp.

Just as the boats began to move, he spoke. "so the rumors are true! Wow a descendant of Helga Hufflepuff in the same year as me! Amazing!" He says looking at me. I blush slightly and he smiles, "But I am being rude! My name is Tyler...Tyler Dean! I am a pure blood from America. What's your blood status?" He asks smiling at me. Tyler was a short boy, with Sandy blond hair. His eyes were a dirt shade of brown, and his skin was very pale. "Um I am a Muggle-born..." I say and he Laughs, "Nice joke Hufflepuff but seriously are you a pure blood or a half blood?" He asks and I dont change my expression. He looks at me confused, "wait your not joking are you? How can a descendant of Helga Hufflepuff be a Mudblood?" He says and I flinch at the name.

"Now thats enough of that Mr. Dean! There will be no language like that you hear?" Hagrid says and he nods grimly, I sigh and look at the water. "Now then let's get out of the boats then!" He says as we reach the docks, I get out but I feel someone trip me. "Oh I am sorry Mudblood looks like you should watch were your going..." Tyler says as he gets out of the boat. I fall on the deck as he just walks away, "What a git are you OK?" I hear a female voice. I look up to find a first year like me, she had short very curly black hair. Her eyes were a Sky shade of blue, and her skin was a soft caramel color(Sorry I am really bad at discriptions :P).

"I-I am OK I guess.." I say, she helps me up with a smile. "I am Yasmin Goldenheart." she says smiling at me, "I am Victoria Hufflepuff thank you for helping me." I say as we walk with the rest of the first years. I look up at Hogwarts and it was magical, the castle looked enchanting. "Amazing right? My dad was a wizard and my mum was a muggle. He told me stories about this place, its better than he could discribe it" Yasmin says looking at me. I nod as we make our way into the Castle, we stop just as we make our way inside.

"Put your luggage on this side of the wall, once you are sorted all of your belongings will be placed in your dorms..." A female professor said, she was tall with brown hair that looked like it was fading to grey. She wore wizards attire and looked at us with an emotionless gaze. I follow her directions and put my Luggage along with Zena on the side of the wall, "My name is Professor McGonagall, and if you would follow me.." She says and we follow her.

We walk up stair and find ourselves at large doors, "Wait here...." She says then walking off somewhere. "What house do you think you will be sorted into?" Yasmin asks and I shrug, "More than likely Hufflepuff, thats were Mudbloods and bloodtraitors go.." I hear the voice of Tyler. I turn to face him, "Why do you dislike me so much?" I ask and he smirks. "I hate you because mudbloods are filith and my parents thought me that purebloods are Superior to you filthy things..." He says moving closer to me, I back up and end up falling.

"Look at you, you can't even walk right! How do you expect to perform magic right, if you can even do something as simple as walking!?" He says laughing at me while I was still on the floor. Yasmin helped me up and all of the first years around us looked at me, I blushed from embarrassment. I could feel tears filling up my eyes, 'why do I feel like this? There just words..' I say to myslef and wipe my eyes. I get up and not look at him.

"Did I miss something funny?" I hear the professor say from in front of us, "just a friendly joke between classmates" Tyler says with a fake smile. I look at the professor, she looks at the first years and sighs. "They are ready for you.." She says opening the doors, I look in some first years walk in. Candles floating in the air, I looked up in awe. I saw that their where four tables, 'for every house' I thought. I smile as we walk to a stool, she motions us stop. She gets up near the stool, "When I call your name you will step up here, and I will place the sorting hat on your head. Then you will be sorted!"She says pointing to the hat that looked like it had a face, while holding a long parchment paper.

She then began to read off names in alphabetical order, based on last names. As she called the First years my anxiety kicked in, "Dean, Tyler!" She called and Dean pushed past me and sat on the stool. She places the hat on his head and not even a second later it called, "Slytherin!!". 'well that was obvious' I muttered as he went to the table that was clapping, I looked over and saw Severus. I smiled and waved, he just gave me a nod. I looked back and saw there were a few Hufflepuff's and a few Gryffindors before, "Goldenheart, Yasmin!" She called and Yasmin smiled. 'Good luck!' I mouthed and she nodded, she sat on the stool.

After a few minutes the hat spoke, "Hufflepuff!" The hat called and Yasmin smiled brightly. The Hufflepuff table stood and clapped as she went to sit down. I knew I would be next so I prepared for the whispers and stairs, "Hufflepuff, Victoria!" The professor called. She seemed a bit hesitant, I walked up and sat on the stool. I heard whispers and I could feel the stairs, 'Just what I predicted' I said in my head. The professor placed the hat on my head, "Ah another Hufflepuff...hmmm..." The hat said in my head, 'Another Hufflepuff?' I mutter thinking aloud. "Yes its seems he was your brother...Henry I believe.." The hat said in my head, I visibly tensed at my late brother's name. "Hmm you definitely are kind...patient... But cunning...hmm..." It said in my head seemingly non decisive on what house I should be in.  "Hurry up!" I heard a voice from he Slytherin table call, I identified it as Tyler's.

"I know just were to put you......"

\\ Sorry you guys get a cliffhanger (ノ^o^)ノ//