"You already know your curfew so we shouldn't have to repeat the rules or anything to you." Shawn said to her. "And tell Michael to keep his hands to himself."

Lexi gave Shawn a look before blowing her breath, "Is that it?"

"Lose the attitude before you will be sitting in the house." He warned her.

I looked between my husband and daughter and wonder what was going on. They always had a good relationship and Shawn never really had to talk to her in a negative way so I'm curious to know what's going on.

"Is there a problem I need to be aware of?" Both remained quiet. "Okay, I guess I'm talking to myself."

"Mom there is nothing wrong. Shawn just doesn't like Michael for whatever reason." I looked over at Shawn to get conformation. He expression didn't reveal anything.

"Can I just go or am I going to be lectured all night for no reason."

I sighed, "Lexi go head before I change my mind and do lecture you for the night." Without saying another word, she left out our room.

Even though both Lexi and Shawn said that there wasn't anything wrong, I knew the truth. Shawn may not like Michael but I know it's more to it and I am going to find out. I turned the TV and faced my attention to Shawn who was putting his son to sleep.

"Baby, what happened between you and Lexi? And don't lie to me." I never wanted to experience my daughter and husband not getting along. I know Lexi is a teenager now and she will be having her attitudes and mood swings, but I don't want that to be the reason her and Shawn close relationship ending.

He sat up all the way and shrugged, "Nothing really happened, she just got mad because I told her to bring her ass when she was talking to Michael. She was mad because she felt like I was embarrassing her. I mean I could have told her to come on in a nicer way, but still she purposely had me and the kids waiting to talk to this damn boy."

"That's it? That's why she got an attitude towards you?"

He nodded his head "Yea, it didn't get too serious. She just upset because she feels like I don't like him for no reason and that's not true. I got a feeling about ole boy and it ain't a good one. I think we need to sit Lexi down and tell her she needs to either stop seeing him or slow down with spending time with him."

"Shawn if we were to tell her to stop seeing him, she will really hate us especially you. I do understand your concern though. I feel like Lexi has been doing things lately. The other day when she came from hanging out with that girl Jessica, she smelt like weed and her eyes were low. I used to smoke so I know when a person is high."

Shawn rubbed his chin, "Did you get after her?"

"No, she wouldn't be truthful about it. I want her to confess to me before I do anything because truthfully, I don't want to be right about her doing things she shouldn't be doing. I honestly want to keep my trust that I have for my daughter but I don't know. She hasn't been speaking or hanging with China lately and when I asked her about it she claimed that they were just wasn't seeing eye to eye."

He shook his head and sighed, "I don't want to think about this nor do I even want to say it, but do you think it's time for the sex talk?"

"I actually gave her a small talk about sex when we were in Dallas, but she claimed she wasn't thinking about it."

"Well it seems like it's time to have a depth talk because she doesn't need to be out here being reckless. I would hate to see her dealing with a harsh consequence because of her actions then we blame ourselves because we ain't take the proper steps in preparing her."