"Oh, bitch," he chuckled. "You better give me all the details."

"I'll think about it." Jamie pulled the phone from her ear, ending the call. "It's 3:30," she announced, sitting her phone back on the night stand. "We should get up."

"No, we should stay here," he suggested. "I like where I am right now. Don't you?"

"Yea," she uttered. "But..."

"But what?" He yawned, running his fingertips along her abdomen before they finally settled on her waist.

Jamie didn't bother responding when his movements ceased. Just as quickly as he awakened, he'd fallen back to sleep.

Slowly, she slid from under his grasp. Grabbing his shirt from the floor, she slipped it onto her body. Once she buttoned it up, she crept towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

Jamie sighed in defeat. "I thought you went back to sleep. You trying to play me?"

"No," he chuckled. "I was asleep, I just didn't feel you next to me. C'mere," he beckoned, sitting up. "Come back to bed."

"Nope," she shook her head. "Meet me in the kitchen. I'm starving dude."

Prince fell back on the bed as she closed the door behind her.

For such a petite fellow, she still couldn't comprehend how his clothing seemed so big on her body

For such a petite fellow, she still couldn't comprehend how his clothing seemed so big on her body. Nevertheless, if the opportunity came, she'd still dress in his sharp attire.

Sitting on the kitchen counter, she peeled away the skin of an orange as she looked out the window. The snow was coming down much harder than earlier.

"Looks like someone has no home training."

Jamie prepared to jump down, when he stopped her. "I'm only kidding."

Jamie eyed him with caution, "Sure you are."

"I am."

Sporting a pair of silk pajama bottoms, he stood between her legs, his palms running along her thighs. Jamie ripped a piece of the orange, before holding it to his lips for him to eat.

Taking a bite, Jamie retrieved the other half, tossing it in her mouth. This continued for the next few minutes as they both processed today's events.

"How are you feeling?"

Jamie shrugged lightly, "Oh, I don't know. Good," her words dragged. "Horny."