Chapter 1:"...and I'd like a shot of malice and confusion in that as well"

Things couldn't have been more confusing for Sicarius. The last thing that he remembered was feeling like every molecule in his body was on fire and tearing apart. All of the sudden, he was standing in line at a coffee shop. He couldn't remember if he liked coffee or not. The woman in front of him was holding a screaming baby that didn't want to sit still, and there was a very skinny teen standing behind him smoking what smelt like weed. Then there was the grinding of the coffee makers, the constant hum, and a little edgy feeling creeping up on him. All of that combined, it was giving him a splitting headache. He tried to calm down, but just before he got there, the small girl in front of him ran up and kicked him in the shins. All of his eyes became gold, and in a much deeper voice than his own, he said, "Enough." All of the sudden, everything became absolutely quiet. Even the hacking and coughing that had been happening behind him stopped. When Sicarius's vision cleared, he look around and realized that nobody was moving. But there was more to it than that. Not even breathes were escaping what had just happened. As he walked over to the steeper, he saw that the steam rising from it had frozen as well. Then that edgy feeling spoke to him. Startling his thinking, it said two words, "Well done." Then it disappeared. He shook his head, looked at the whining girl who was still frozen mid kick, and smirked as he walked over to her. He moved her leg back by will, and then picked her up and placed her in the air in front of her mother's face. After completing that, Sicarius walked to the door, opened it. And said, "Pergo". Continue. Smiling, he let the door slam behind him as the scene unraveled behind him.