Out of nowhere, he crashes his lips down on mines. It's like my body has a mind of its own. I reach down, grabbing his waist, pulling him closer as I kiss his lips back. His hands start to roam over my body, every touch sending chills down my spine. I close my eyes, leaning my head to the side, giving him better access as he places a trail of kisses along my jawline and down my neck, causing a low moan to escape my lips.

My eyes snap open and I let out a scream, feeling his teeth sink into my neck. I bring my hands up to his chest, trying to push him off. He quickly pulls his teeth out my neck, backing away. He looks at me with wide eyes, wiping the blood from his mouth.

I move away from the tree, quickly going over grabbing my clothes off the ground, before running away. Tears fall from my eyes as I run through the forest. One minute we're fighting, then he kisses me.

The second I realized what was happening, I tried to get him off, but it was far too late. As I run through the forest Andy came to my mind. I shouldn't have let Blake provoke me. I should've just left.

I stop and lean up against a tree, breathing heavily, once I was far away from Blake. Tears continue to fall from my eyes. I reach up touching the bloody mark on my neck, wincing a little at the stinging pain. I quickly get dressed, then head back to the castle.

Andy has been nothing but amazing to me since the day that everything happened. He was there for me day and night, making sure I was fine. He helped me raised the twins as if they were his own flesh and blood. I won't hurt Andy. It's just a stupid mark, it means nothing.

I make my way through the quiet castle, going up to the room Andy and I share. "Andy." His name comes out low. I wipe away the tears, but they continue to fall.

Andy turns over in the bed, slowly opening his eyes. "Wh-" He goes silent as a deep frown appears on his face. I start to cry more, seeing his reaction. He quickly gets out of bed, coming over to me.

Andy grabs my chin, turning my head to the side, looking at the mark. "Did he force this onto you!?" Andy's eyes turn black.

Unable to stop the tears, I let them pour freely from my eyes. "I-it all happened so fa-fast. I w-went for a swim the same way we did last night. Blake showed up, one mi-minute we were fighting, then he kissed me, and my mind went blank." I say in between sobs. It all happened so fast. I was there for every second, but I couldn't stop myself. My mind went blank, and my body automatically reacted to his touch.

Andy let out a deep growl filled with pain. He places his hands on his head, grabbing his hair, slowly back away. Tears start to build up on the rim of his black eyes. Andy drops his head, taking a seat on the bed, as tears start to escape his eyes.

"A-andy this mark doesn't mean anything, you're the on-one I want. We can leave this castle and never come back, Andy." I sob, making my way over to him. I drop down to my knees in front of him, wrapping my arms around his waist, burying my face into his stomach and continue to cry uncontrollably.

"His scent is mixed with yours, and it's compelling me away. Even if we did leave and I found a way to deal with his scent covering you, once his mark is fully set, you won't even want me to touch you the way I once did. His touch is what you'll want. You won't be able to fight this like you fought the pull." I feel Andy tears, falling from his eyes, hitting my forehead.

"I want your touch A-andy, we can get past this ma-mark." I wrap my arms around him tighter, not letting him go as the tears continued to pour from my eyes. I can fight this mark, I know I can do it.

Andy let out a sigh. "You're not a wolf. You don't understand the mark. You feel this way now, but soon you'll start to feel differently. Your souls are becoming one as the mark set. If we leave you'll be miserable without him. And he'll go mad without you. It'll never work, you'll never be happy with me."

"I'm sorry Andy, I-I'm so sorry." My tears start to soak his shirt. I keep my arms around him, not letting him go. I don't want to hear any of that, but I know Andy wouldn't say something like that if it wasn't true. I was happy. We were a happy family. Now Blake has taken it all away with a simple bite.

"If I could, I would rip his head off before the mark fully sets." Andy's words come out through clenched teeth. He let out a sigh. "But that wouldn't be the right thing to do. He's your true mate, and the goddess put you two together for reasons we may not understand. But she never makes mistakes."

Andy reaches down running his fingers through my hair. "After Ronda died, I thought I would never love anyone again. I was broken and alone with a little girl that I had to stay strong for." Andy pauses for a second, taking in a deep breath. I feel another tear fall from Andy's eyes, hitting me like a raindrop.

"But it was hard to stay strong when you're broken into a million pieces on the inside. When I was only your doctor, I enjoyed sitting next to your bed talking to you." I start to cry more, as those memories started to fill my mind. Over time those conversations grow, sometimes we would get so lost in our conversation, and hours would pass. I had started to look forward to our talks because he understood my pain. He had that same pain.

"You understood and you never looked at me with pity like everyone else did. We started off as doctor and patient, then we became best friends. But our friendship blossomed into something I didn't see coming. You put my broken pieces together one by one like a puzzle. You fixed me." Andy reaches down pulling me up so that I'm standing between his legs in front of him. He reaches up and wipes my tears away, but they continued to come back.

"From our love, we raised three beautiful kids and created a beautiful baby boy. Tammy, I will always love you no matter what." He wipes the tears from his face, before placing his hands on my waist. I place my hands on his shoulders to help support my shaking legs. I continue to cry, not wanting what we have to end.

I just want to wake up in Andy's arms and realize this is just another sick dream that the mate bond has conjured up.

"W-what will we tell Adam?" I ask. Khloe, Lisa, and BJ will understand what has happened, but I'm not sure if Adam will.

"I'll talk to him. He has learned a lot about mates, so it may not be hard for him to understand the situation. We're all still a family, nothing can ever change that." Andy says looking into my eyes.

Andy let out a sigh. "I had a talk with BJ the other day, and I decided to go see my family. I think now would be a good time, so I can give you some space as the mark sets. I'll leave tomorrow, but I'll be back in a few days." I lean down placing a kiss on Andy's lips. I wrap my arms around him holding him tight, not wanting him to go. I want to be that woman that Andy deserves, but Blake has ruined that for me.

I pray that their goddess blesses Andy with someone who's just as amazing as him. He deserves that and much more.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow